SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Norwich 1 -1 Rovers

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom

Apologies if I don't show my joy at us getting a draw at Norwich.

We'll never get this game back, and each game is crucial. We cannot tolerate players acting like Tugay and Bothroyd have in recent matches.

Hughes need to begin disciplining. We won't stay up with such antics as Bothroyd pulled off today.

I know its a draw but I think that all Rovers fans everywhere should have a smile on their face WHY? Well:-

1. We played well againt Liverpool last week and carried that on this week by playing very well today.

2. Bazza seems to be showing why we paid the money for him. Worth every penny

3. Mceverly, this fella has put a big smile on my face. He can tackle, go forward and cross a ball - fantastic

If we keep playing like we have done in the past two games there is no way we can go down

One last thing though, Boothroyd can sod off back to where he came from.

Bothroyd has let the team down and himself down, by getting sent off today, especially when you consider how well he played last week. This was a game that we needed to win and should have won, it sounded like we were in total control with 10 men, so if we had Bothroyd up front, who had been playing well, we should have won this. Hughes will no doubt be furious with Bothroyd, but will be happy with the way that the team responded with 10 men. But it is still 2 points dropped.

think it isnt a disaster. i'm not chuffed with the result, but neither am i upset. however, i am chuffed at the way we fought with 10 men. that's 2 weeks in a row now that the team has displayed grit and determination. encouraging signs i must say. and, its also another point gained without matteo!

however, when will gally, if ever, get his chance?

To come back with 10 men was fantastic but it should worry Mark Hughes and Rovers fans that with 11 men in the first half we were apparently the inferior team.

We need a domineering central midfielder to replace Tugay quick. And Bothroyd deserves a fine.

Edited by rover6

Hilarious. One side has a good result, 10 men battling for a draw away from home. Other have an extra 2 points down the drain.

Not getting beat away, showing resilience to come back with 10 men. I think we are on the up. Plenty of time left but we do need a few wins. Shame Brum won, and WBA-Soton was a draw in some repsects.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.