SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Savage Signs

neekoy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no...I meant since joining us. Since he has arrived here all he has really talked about is how happy he is to be away from you lot. I don't mind if he finishes his career here or not, as a result of his age though I suppose he will be finishing his top class career at Ewood Park.

why dont u look through the newsfeeds thet past 12 months and see what savage has been saying

obviously i cannot say anything wihtout it being misinterpreted

why are you still here?

Its nice to have other fans on but usually they have points to make wink.gif

Thought Savage was excellent today on Talksport, interviewed by Parry and Townsend before lunchtime .

Basically he said he would like to get his head down keep a low profile and play football to which Parry jumped in ;

"I'm sorry Robbie but how do you expect to do that driving a yellow Lamborghini and having long blonde hair tied in a ponytail ?"

to which RS replied

"OK then should I get my haircut, dye it brown and drive round in a Ford Focus ?"

Townsend then jumped in and told Parry his point was nonsense and it was a ridiculous comment, Parry was furious at being slapped down .

AT pointed out that they don't get quality guests on the show to insult them about their hair !

Savage and Brum fans banter.

The good thing about this article is that it clears up the state of affairs on 30 April:

- Brum have been stopped by the Prem from banning Savage from playing for Rovers

- Brum did not get any contribution from Rovers towards their police bill

- Brum will foot the cost of policing themselves. Serves Sullivan right for whipping up ill-feeling with utterly irresponsible remarks.

Savage and Brum fans banter.

The good thing about this article is that it clears up the state of affairs on 30 April:

- Brum have been stopped by the Prem from banning Savage from playing for Rovers

- Brum did not get any contribution from Rovers towards their police bill

- Brum will foot the cost of policing themselves. Serves Sullivan right for whipping up ill-feeling with utterly irresponsible remarks.

"[savage has] been telling Blues fans that they are a bunch of Bob the Builders!"

laugh.gif

Footballer on not - who should partner Savage in midfield?

Mokoena has played most of his career as a centre back and I wonder if he has the passing ability. Thommo came in and did well against Pompey but has lost his way in recent games. Tugay and Flitcroft are seemingly on their last legs.

I would go for either Thommo or Flitcroft. The advantage of playing Garry is that Savage would be given more licence to go forward, which he seems quite keen on doing.

The Chelsea match was the first time I'd seen Mokeana.On the radio it sounded like he'd been quite dodgy at centre back and I thought he played well defensively.Flitty is struggling to play in the centre-last season he played well defensively on the right.Tugay played really well just behind the strikers.Whoever plays there will have to play with Savage.

rover.gif when robbie handed in his transfer request at brum, a local gypo put a curse on him,brum never won a game in the league whilst he remained,he joins us and hey presto we lose 3 on the bounce.

like the colchester fans sung 'WHERE'S YOUR CARAVAN' tinykit.gif

rover.gif when robbie handed in his transfer request at brum, a local gypo put a curse on him,brum never won a game in the league whilst he remained,he joins us and hey presto we lose 3 on the bounce.

like the colchester fans sung 'WHERE'S YOUR CARAVAN' tinykit.gif

Well get one of our gyppo's to lift it then........... we have plenty to pick from.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find the Brum "we are a big club" thread so this is as good a place as any to post this snippet:

Liverpool are ready to make a £5m bid for Birmingham's Matthew Upson, who is reported to be keen on a move to a bigger club to boost his England chances (Mirror).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.