SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Savage Signs

neekoy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely shocking loss from one of the biggest clubs in the world at home to mighty Fulham today (dry.gif ). At this rate the Premiership title looks beyond them for this season at least.

They don't need Savage you know..... rolleyes.gif

got my rovers shirt with 'SAV' and his new squad number on the back. It's amazing what you can find out with a little bit of a search.

Go on then spill the beans, what number is he wearing? thumbs-up.gif

SAV

Is there any logic in Sav selecting No. 31?

Why not 3 or 30.... or even 32

There is an exclusive in the SP tomorrow on Robbie Savage. Should be a good read as he reveals some new stuff.

such as his last few weeks with Brum, people in his garden in the middle of the night disturbing his family and some more slagging off, of the brum owners.

I thought Birmingham where a big club look at the table Mr. Gold and you'd see your 15th and only one point above us laugh.gif

There's only one Robbie Savage, one Robbie Savage tongue.gif

Without Savage birmingham are poor and i wouldn't rule them out of the relagtion battle yet.

Steve Bruce was on the back page of The Mail today moaning about it *still*. Even better, he was whinging how it'd gone on and on! Oh the irony Steve.

And there was a quote from Savage inside saying how people should look to themselves before they question the loyalty of others. Eh, Steve?

This is probably already mentioned earlier in the thread but it would seem that Savage can play in the away game at St Andrews. If that the case why was David Gold once again just blatantly lying on the SSN interview.

please please please

let him have the mother of all debuts and score the winner for us to take us 2 points above Brum. Now that would be nice to look at the following morning and then sending emails to Mr Gold and the like !

Come on Rovers, if there was any extra incentive then that is it biggrin.gif

Mark Hughes grinned sardonically when asked what impact Robbie Savage would have on Blackburn.

“I said to him the only reason I have brought him is that he will raise the profile of the club and we will get more than two minutes at the end of Match of the Day,” Hughes said grimly.

Mark Hughes grinned sardonically when asked what impact Robbie Savage would have on Blackburn.

“I said to him the only reason I have brought him is that he will raise the profile of the club and we will get more than two minutes at the end of Match of the Day,” Hughes said grimly.

Thats exaclty why i like Mark Hughes. He is very aware of what goes on around the football world, and im sure it aint passed his mind that we have been on last 4 times in a row.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

2 minutes, since when have we been shown for 2 minutes it's more like 1 minute mad.gif

Edited by grizfoot

• Backroom

Interesting piece in today's Sunday People

Robbie Savage

also, our good friend John Moynihan is at it again int his "t'Last Word" column...

Quote - I wonder if Savage was smiling as he thought about the days to come when he will get the chance to run out into a stadium packed with empty seats - even though it will be for a team managed by is beloved Mark hughes. Or perhaps it might have been the thought of all that lovely extra lolly he'll be picking up each week. You decide. - UnQuote

mad.gif

got my rovers shirt with 'SAV' and his new squad number on the back. It's amazing what you can find out with a little bit of a search.

SAV

Apparently it's coz we bought him for 3.1 million, and he doesn't mind rubbing it in. laugh.gif

Interesting piece in today's Sunday People

Robbie Savage

also, our good friend John Moynihan is at it again int his "t'Last Word" column...

Quote - I wonder if Savage was smiling as he thought about the days to come when he will get the chance to run out into a stadium packed with empty seats - even though it will be for a team managed by is beloved Mark hughes. Or perhaps it might have been the thought of all that lovely extra lolly he'll be picking up each week. You decide. - UnQuote

mad.gif

Its by the rag people so fortunatly nobody cares what hes says. Ground packed full of empty seats, i dont really see how you can say that when the ground holds 30k and we average 23k. Still, why let facts get the way of a good story!

SAV

Apparently it's coz we bought him for 3.1 million, and he doesn't mind rubbing it in. laugh.gif

Didn't he pose with number 44 on his shirt?

Savage has been talking again to the press, this time to The Sun. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but I'd wish he'd belt up about the past and if he has to talk then start talking his future with Rovers. Doing his talking on the pitch would be the best course of action for Robbie.

Savage hurt by criticism

Savage: My hell is over

The Sun link only has part of the story as to read the rest you would need to buy the paper but the story on the Sky Sports website link seems to have all the quotes anyway.

he is a disruptive influence we have darren carter's relatives on our msg boards and we get a lot of direct sources claiming that savage was always disrupting training then his missus kept appearing having arguements with him infront of the players

Robbie savage would be more effective playing rugby cos he cant pass the ball forward smile.gif

agreed, perhaps we relied on him two heavily

but he is a man of no integrity, take no notice of wot he says let his football do the talking

I bet he has already signalled that he would like to spend the rest of his career at blackburn and that he loves the club, a very similiar thing was said 7 months ago

if the worst thing happened to you this season and you got relegated or next season hughes left for another club do you think he will stay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.