BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Savage Signs

neekoy

doesnt Savage have a column in the daily sport (which i believe is owned by gold), then what happens to that, i doubt he would be allowed to state what a great move hes making and how he wanted alway from Birmingham

as for the signing, if we had gotten him cheaper i would have been a little bit more pleased, but it certainly takes the pain of bazza wanting to leave away

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''The goal itself was as bizarre as someone choosing to play for a smoky sh**-hole mill-town club in Lancashire rather than the mighty Blues''...

'The mighty blues?'........... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Birmingham: The arsehole of the uk,enough said.

WELCOME ROBBIE SAVAGE

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Now we've signed two of those players that fans of all other teams hate, but the own fans love - Dickov and Savage. Add to that Lucas Neill and we'll not be very popular biggrin.gif Now who else do we want to make us even more hated? Danny Mills maybe?

Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Arjen Robben, and Robert Pires... ph34r.gif

Good signing - the whole business has been handled in a disgraceful manner by Brum, shame he cannot play at St Andrews this season.

What odds would you get for him being red carded against Wanderers ??

Just read Gold's comments on Sky Sports and I must say that I'm thoroughly appalled.

I think one of them is that the pressure of playing for a big club like Birmingham has played on Robbie's mind and I think he'll be better off at a smaller club.

What a prick.

What odds would you get for him being red carded against Wanderers ??

Very long odds. I believe he has only once been sent off and that was for wales in that incident when he didn't deserve to get one.

He is a wind up merchant and gets yellows with it. Only has 6 this season although i don't see that making sense seeing as the last one he got meant he was suspended and he hasn't played since then.

Just read Gold's comments on Sky Sports and I must say that I'm thoroughly appalled.

I think one of them is that the pressure of playing for a big club like Birmingham has played on Robbie's mind and I think he'll be better off at a smaller club.

What a prick.

thats disgraceful

bitter or what

i remember karen Brady saying something along the lines of "john williams has damaged the image of blackburn rovers" regarding our alleged tapping up of Savage

she must surely understand what a fool their own chairman is making of himself and their MASSIVE club

Great news!

Think about the middle of the pitch in our matches now.... Todd, Mokoena, Savage, Thommo (as CM), and Dickov...... No opponent can have the ball anywhere in the center for more than a split second before there's a nip at your heels or worse. (and we wonder why we've got out spot in the dicipline table)

I feel this move makes us even more hard to beat, well done to Hughes...

Now lets find a striker, and apparently he needs to be an international captain... any thoughts?

Good signing but he has to be told to "get your bloody hair cut!" I can't understand his homesickness reasons for signing though. Surely Blackburn and Birmingham are about the same distance from Wrexham aren't they? Why not just come out and say that Blackburn are a far bigger and more succesfull club who do not have a wingeing hypocrit as a manager. And how many clubs did Bruce walk out on before he ended up at Brum....?

Good signing but he has to be told to "get your bloody hair cut!" I can't understand his homesickness reasons for signing though. Surely Blackburn and Birmingham are about the same distance from Wrexham aren't they? Why not just come out and say that Blackburn are a far bigger and more succesfull club who do not have a wingeing hypocrit as a manager. And how many clubs did Bruce walk out on before he ended up at Brum....?

He wanted to play for Hughes and Bowen - end of.

if he did come out and say that the blue half of birmingham would all cry

then ask him to reconsider and take it all back

then cry again

then get angry at him

then spout off some stereotype

then cry again

(all sounds familiar)

decent signing, get a good two years out of him (touch wood)

Hopefully - which by Ferguson's standards would work out as a very cheap purchase !!

But pro footballers have gone down so much in my estimation that I wouldn't be too surprised if Savage is already contemplating "one last " post Rovers lucrative transfer .... He's still a way to go before he gets close to the green , green grass... unsure.gif

Someone should have a whip-round... charity haircut. Donations to tsunamis, ONLY if Sav gets his hair cut off in the Ewood centre circle... now thats something I'd definaetly stick some loose change into.

Edit: Wonder how many of these go to Brum fans...

http://www.tshirts365.com/store/comersus_v...?idProduct=1712

Edited by Parasyte

He really does need to get a haircut as a priority.

He won't get my support unless he does.

You sound like that Argentina manager (Passarella? Or the guy before him maybe..) who refused to play Gabriel Batistuta and Sorin because of their long hair wink.gif

HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AHA OOOHHHH HA HA AHA HA AHHH STOP IT OOOOHHH HA HA HA HAHHAHAHAHA HHA

David Gold on Sky right now: " the pressure of playing for a club the size of Birmingham has obviously played on Robbie`s mind and maybe playing for a smaller club will be good for him " oooohhh H aha haahahahaha hhaa eeeehhhhh ooohhh hash ahahahaha hhahaa ha ha ha ha ha!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Gold has just said that he cannot play vs brum at st andrews this season!  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

Just somebody's words who cannot give into the fact that he has been well and truly beaten.

Petty Loser laugh.gif

Apparently they have requested that it be written into his contract, as they can't bear us to go to there ground with Savage scoring the goal that sends them down, according to Gold. Oh yeah, and apparently he isn't bitter...........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.