BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton 0 Rovers 1

yesssssssssss!!! it may be only a 1-0 win, but we were never really threatened at all; brad did not even have a single save to make. i thought everybody played well, but my man of the match has to be flitty. he's looked resurgent recently, and today he was everywhere. every ball that came at the defence, flitty was there to intercept and just hoof it clear. his passing also seems to have improved lately, more precise than i ever remember. and also, another clean sheet! more of the same against villa please. tinykit.gif

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0, 11-0, I couldn't really care. Three points in the bag and the table looks that much better.

11. Villa - 25 (expecting them to lose)

12. City - 24

13. Bolton - 23

14. Newcastle - 22

15. Rovers - 19

16. Fulham - 18

17. Palace - 15

18. Norwich - 15

19. Southampton - 14 (expecting them to lose as well)

20. West Brom - 11

A great win today and one that we have certainly been threatening for some time. We have moved up a position to 15th I think. Hughes has certainly done a good job so far and a win will only make the team better. Also, great to see another clean sheet, the defence is doing so much better.

Four points, three places and a superior goal difference above 18th is a very happy place to be compared with what we were all fearing after the 0-4 at Chelsea. (Nice to see Liverpool are a goal up against Southampton).

A great achievement at Bolton considering Brad was not needed for any heroics.

Bolton must be relieved that the bottom four are so poor that they can lose six on the trot (ho ho) and still not be in any real danger.

So nervewracking to listen to that on Radio Rovers....

ph34r.gif whew !

MH & the lads deserve a huge hand - I wish Stead had had better luck on his finish... you saw how it effected his game from that point forward.

(or is that a load of cobblers?) It seemed like it took him completely out of the match.

Let's hope this form continues in the back- everything is much simpler if we don't bleed goals.

rover.gif

Spilt milk really but a win over the Magpies would have seen us level on points with Soueys men! rover.gif

yeahbut IF we had beat you we would be 4 pts ahead and IF IF IF

;like me awld nan used to say if if's and ands were pots and pans

cannot remember the rest!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.