BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Another Mgp Thread

MGP .... all the doubters should be kicked off the board!

Famous for ever more and I mean EVER.

Just as famous as the legend that is Boxing Day and 3 -2.

Whatever happens now he will always be remembered.

A goal to win ANY match at ANY time.And he chose the Dingles at home in the Cup - a few minutes from the final whistle.

A new Duffer - now play him at centrer-forward like we did with Duffer.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGP .... all the doubters should be kicked off the board!

Famous for ever more and I mean EVER.

Just as famous as the legend that is Boxing Day and 3 -2.

Whatever happens now he will always be remembered.

A goal to win ANY match at ANY time.And he chose the Dingles at home in the Cup - a few minutes from the final whistle.

A new Duffer - now play him at centrer-forward like we did with Duffer.

Absolutely. The guy probably hasnt realised just how immortal he became last night.

Who put the ball in the dingles net?

Super MGP did

Super MGP

Super MGP

Super Morten Gamst Pendersen

Magic goal from Morten and he is starting to look a real prospect - there were a lot of calls for him to start up front, especially as he looks the only real finisher we have. I think he is so much better coming on to the ball and he knows how to cross a ball with pace.

To think souness only stumped up the cash once he had seen 45 minutes of the fat spaniard!

Good question- is this MGP the man to finally replace Duff- or the striker we've been looking for? I'd be tempted to keep using him as we are. I think the Beckham style comparisons are fair enough.

Who compared him to Beckham? Presumably the press? He couldn't be more different to Beckham if he tried blink.gif

I think he's more of a Beckham style player than a Duff player. More likely to put in a great cross than beat the full back I reckon. He's got good delivery on set pieces too. I think he's pretty similar in quite a few respects.

If you ask Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho about MGP I´m sure they would all say, looking totally surprised: "WHO???" Get real, ManUnited came over to watch him at six or seven games last spring, which was one of the reasons why Tromsø did not accept BRFCs first bid in June. "The big clubs" are certainly following him closely!! mad.gif

Edited by berg

It's nice to see a player down at Ewood with some technique, hopefully Emerton will pick up a few tips from him on how to Cross, Shoot and Control a Ball.

And after a handfull of games he has now cemented himself as a firm fans favorite !!!! and lifetime legend after his winner last night !!

Oh and it's great to see him playing with a smile on his face like he's actually enjoying what he's doing.

p.s. does anyone want a Signature banner like mine I have made a raft of them P.M. me with the player of your choice and I will E-Mail you one.

If you ask Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho about MGP I´m sure they would all say, looking totally surprised: "WHO???" Get real, ManUnited came over to watch him at six or seven games last spring, which was one of the reasons why Tromsø did not accept BRFCs first bid in June. "The big clubs" are certainly following him closely!! mad.gif

A lot of clubs noticed MGP at Tromso. Middlesbrough had him on trial a couple of times whilst he was still a youngster at Tromso. And the fact that Marseilles wanted him on loan proves that he'd caught the eye of numerous scouts - but as far as I know only Rovers and Sunderland ever bidded for him.

hmmm... sorry to pour a dampmer on this but he does turn in a few indifferent performances. The guy has def got what it takes, but i really hope the rest of the team can afford to play their game, keep things tight, whilst he comes up with his moment of brilliance

The background on my computer at work has been changed from Jakki Degg to MGP. It takes something special for me to take Jakki off my screen.

Are you interested in the army by any chance? I hear that they want people like you biggrin.gif

p.s. does anyone want a Signature banner like mine I have made a raft of them P.M. me with the player of your choice and I will E-Mail you one.

Do you got one with Matteo, Amoruso and Bothroyd on the same banner? tongue.gif

I texted my norwegian cousin about pedersen after the match and she replied back with "Det er typisk norsk a vaere god".

I think it means typical norwegian god or typical of a norwegian to be good!

cool.gif

The background on my computer at work has been changed from Jakki Degg to MGP. It takes something special for me to take Jakki off my screen.

Are you interested in the army by any chance? I hear that they want people like you biggrin.gif

Watch it! laugh.gif

"Det er typisk norsk a vaere god".

typical of a norwegian to be good!

thats right.. smile.gif

We are not do-gooders! The correct translation would be: "Its typical for a Norwegian to excel!" The phrase was spoken by former Norwegian PM, Gro Harlem Brundtland, after the usual Norwegian success in a skiing World Championship back in the 80-ies. wink.gif

Edited by berg

thats right.. smile.gif

We are not do-gooders! The correct translation would be: "Its typical for a Norwegian to excel!" The phrase was spoken by former Norwegian PM, Gro Harlem Brundtland, after the usual Norwegian success in a skiing World Championship back in the 80-ies. wink.gif

Please exemplify... biggrin.giftongue.gif

thats right.. smile.gif

Did she not also say that sheep are alright animals?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.