BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Womens Football

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point in the Euro 2005 womens football when it's like watching monkey tennis. i wonder if they get booked if they take of their shirts when they score! withstupid.gif

320499[/snapback]

Are you calling yourself stupid there?

Whats the point in the Euro 2005 womens football when it's like watching monkey tennis. i wonder if they get booked if they take of their shirts when they score! withstupid.gif

320499[/snapback]

320505[/snapback]

It's means i'm with somebody called stupid! take it you swing on the other side when it comes to womens football puff! withstupid.gif

320499[/snapback]

320505[/snapback]

It's means i'm with somebody called stupid! take it you swing on the other side when it comes to womens football puff! withstupid.gif

320508[/snapback]

if its makes people puffs watching a bunch of women running round and jumping up for the ball i am guilty because i enjoy watching that and most men will agree with me i think biggrin.gif

320499[/snapback]

320505[/snapback]

320508[/snapback]

Extraodinary blink.gif

Edited by LeftWinger

320499[/snapback]

320505[/snapback]

320508[/snapback]

if its makes people puffs watching a bunch of women running round and jumping up for the ball i am guilty because i enjoy watching that and most men will agree with me i think biggrin.gif

320511[/snapback]

Actually quite a few people on here have agreed on here that there are very few merits to it at all. Still, England vs Sweden could change all of this.

Heck, most of us have watched a team of big girls blouses during the last 2 seasons

320538[/snapback]

Forget that most of them are probably dykes, but some of the crap we have seen at Ewood lately. Will be nice to see some totty kicking balls.

I've attended a US - Sweden WWC game on a beautiful afternoon with a frosty beverage in hand, and I'll say I had a terrific time. The play is a bit slow, but of a good quality. And a few of the US players are 'quite tidy'.... blink.gif

Not nearly as good on the TV....

320499[/snapback]

Congratulations. Cuidado will have a tough challenge for the Groobies next year.

Fantastic..

Btw, have you made a post without including the withstupid.gif yet?

I'm starting to think you really are doing what LeftWinger suggests, it would certainly explain quite a lot.

Perhaps there's a little bit of jealousy in thinking that a woman may be a better player than you?

Why the hell shouldn't women play football? Should we stop them voting as well. Do women footballers scare horses?

And what exactly is "monkey tennis" is it monkeys playing tennis, or playing tennis and using a monkey as the ball? I've not seen either before.

Do they cheat like a lot of premier league players?

Do they try and bleed clubs and fans dry to top up their supercar collections?

They certainly look a lot better, I might give them a chance and watch a match.

Whats the point in the Euro 2005 womens football when it's like watching monkey tennis

if its makes people puffs watching a bunch of women running round and jumping up for the ball i am guilty because i enjoy watching that and most men will agree with me i think

Forget that most of them are probably dykes, but some of the crap we have seen at Ewood lately. Will be nice to see some totty kicking balls.

The football bit is pointless of course, but I must say one or two of our squad look quite tidy to me. If they want to boost attendances I suggest they play in Beach Volleyball kit.

Good lord, if ever anyone wanted to portray Blackburn Rovers' fan as a bunch of knuckle-floor-scraping morons, then you lot have supplied the ammunition.

Back to your copies of "Men Only" and the box of Kleenex.

That magazine (about 7 posts back) is not called "slutz" is it? laugh.gif

...the woman`s head is in the way of the 3rd letter! tongue.gifdry.gif

If it is, then it`s a cracker! thumbs-up.gif

Edited by cletus

Good lord, if ever anyone wanted to portray Blackburn Rovers' fan as a bunch of knuckle-floor-scraping morons, then you lot have supplied the ammunition.

Back to your copies of "Men Only" and the box of Kleenex.

320618[/snapback]

Dear 'Asexual, politically impotent Colin............Waddya mean 'back to em'? We never left them in the first place. tongue.gif

btw roversmum....... re that daft vid.........since when has Blackburn become a city?

Edited by thenodrog

You're a fool newtodd. A very good friend of mine used to work herself to the bone to keep her place in the Matildas (Australian national team). I watched her play on a number of occasions and it was always exciting and always high quality. It was better than men's football in some respectsas the girls tended to play really a slower, skillful and more aggressive game than the men and there was a greater opportunity to watch the play build up.

Surely even a knuckle-dragging moron like yourself would at least appreciate the aesthetic pleasure of watching fit women play the worlds greatest game.

Edited by samtheozzy

That magazine (about 7 posts back) is not called "slutz" is it? laugh.gif

...the woman`s head is in the way of the 3rd letter! tongue.gif  dry.gif

If it is, then it`s a cracker! thumbs-up.gif

320623[/snapback]

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it's an "i" tongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.