Top Posters In This Topic

That magazine (about 7 posts back) is not called "slutz" is it? laugh.gif

...the woman`s head is in the way of the 3rd letter! tongue.gif  dry.gif

If it is, then it`s a cracker! thumbs-up.gif

320623[/snapback]

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it's an "i" tongue.gif

320627[/snapback]

Even better!!

The football bit is pointless of course, but I must say one or two of our squad look quite tidy to me.  If they want to boost attendances I suggest they play in Beach Volleyball kit.

320543[/snapback]

Are you Sepp Blatter in disguise?

Just read this piece about women's football on the BBC. In 1921 women's football was banned because it was attracting bigger crowds than the man's game and was thought to be too 'showbiz'

Just think if we was in the same situation now, Sky would have loved it! They might have pumped all their money into the women's game and left the man's game to dwindle away ph34r.gif

Can someone take the  withstupid.gif off this guy. It's been used on every post he's done bar one, and that was a double post blink.gif

withstupid.gif

Anyway, Nissa has quite a nice pair biggrin.gif

320723[/snapback]

I'm afraid not, but he now has an apt avatar.

womens football is nothing short of a load of complete crap.  ....no skill, can't tackle, can't read the play,

320626[/snapback]

I actually laughed out loud when I saw 2 women in the team we were playing against in our annual Tournoi competition last year (4 firms in Solihull area).

I wasn't laughing when one of them tackled me.

(and no I wasn't smirking either - I aggravated my knee injury and had to limp off...)

Since i havent seen a whole game of womens football before, i will give it a chance, i am hoping to make all 3 of the ewood games.

Do they swap shirts at the end wink.gif

320693[/snapback]

If my signature was in my team and she scored, I'd mob her! (probably along with everyone else including our goalkeeper and maybe even the opposing team players)

Has the girl on the right placed that football between her legs to hide something. Where are her panties... ? ohmy.gif

i wonder if they get booked if they take of their shirts when they score!

320499[/snapback]

This young lady who whipped her shirt off and knelt down in the middle of the pitch with just her bra and shorts on didn't get a booking!

Maybe the ref was hoping she'd score again and remove a couple more items of clothing!

user posted imageuser posted image

btw, Do these Hammerettes sing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" or a different variation of the song...?

And what exactly is "monkey tennis" is it monkeys playing tennis, or playing tennis and using a monkey as the ball? I've not seen either before.

320611[/snapback]

Don't tell me you've never seen Monkeys playing tennis. Have you never been to a zoo.

Next thing you'll be saying you've never seen Girraffe Pole Vault

Edited by Dr Gonzo

The football bit is pointless of course, but I must say one or two of our squad look quite tidy to me. If they want to boost attendances I suggest they play in Beach Volleyball kit.

Are you Sepp Blatter in disguise??

(My apologies M-K).

Edited by blue/white

I'm going to the Sweden game and the final (whoever gets there). If England get to the final it might be a sell out! Expect flak from Southern press and dingles/nobenders etc. P.s those girls have abs like mine biggrin.gif

Has the girl on the right placed that football between her legs to hide something. Where are her panties... ?

Cold Shower for Smithy. Or Kleenex.

Edited by colin

user posted imageuser posted image

320739[/snapback]

Blimey! That's not playing games.

Fair play though, I wouldn't do it. The way she's plucked that over weight seagull from the sky (rats with wings you know - they all deserve to die) and is about to break it's neck with her left hand (1st picture) all in one movement. She seems quite pleased with herself as well (2nd picture) - maybe it's worth a "conversion" or something.

Results from the first two matches played this evening

Sweden 1 Denmark 1

Engand 3 Finland 2

I watched the England game and what it lacked in quality was more than made up by the passion and the exciting finish when Finand equalised with two minutes left only for Engand to grab a great winner just before the end.

I really enjoyed it, the atmosphere was good and I will now be going to watch the games at Ewood.

C'mon England

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.