BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if its any where else but I heard that Mokoena was hacked down in a disgusting manner by none other that Fulham's Heidur Helguson. Apparently he was laying screaming in agony and was removed from the pitch very quickly.

Were dropping like flies.

I dont know if its any where else but I heard that Mokoena was hacked down in a disgusting manner by none other that Fulham's Heidur Helguson. Apparently he was laying screaming in agony and was removed from the pitch very quickly.

Were dropping like flies.

339744[/snapback]

Report on SA game

According to this article Mokoena did go off injured in the game against Iceland doesn't mention what the injury is or how serious it is.

Oh f........

I hope its not true. But so typical of our luck and us putting all our eggs in one basket, a basket that however good has always been fragile.

339736[/snapback]

Exactly Bob.......... For Bellamy's money we could have kept Stead and still signed Akinbyi and Noel Gifton-Williams as well. rolleyes.gif

rover.gif every big signing since the the jw era has had a bad injury,with or without bellamy we will have to battle,also it maybe a blessing in disguise as we still need a striker,and hughes may be able to get the board to give him some more cash tinykit.gif

thenodrog,

Didnt say that. I think Bellamy will turn out to be a good signing but Im just highlighting something.

Anyways, although we got Bellamy at a good price, just look at some of the prices some players have moved for this summer to get a bigger picture and some of the great loan deals like Nakata.

Ah bo**ocks, that's all we need, our 'star' striker injury after a week of the season. I heard that it was his ankle that was the trouble and that is why he didn't play for Wales. Hopefully he will be alright for Saturday where we need a good performance and a win.

rover.gif every big signing since the the jw era has had a bad injury,with or without bellamy we will have to battle,also it maybe a blessing in disguise as we still need a striker,and hughes may be able to get the board to give him some more cash tinykit.gif

339750[/snapback]

I thought your priority position was finding a replacement for Sav in midfield waggy?

I thought your priority position was finding a replacement for Sav in midfield waggy?

339764[/snapback]

rover.gif certianley is but i said we need a striker as well,whilst were at it a new centre back would be a welcome addition.i hope lily has a blinder v fulham and i eat humble pie,but i better not hold my breath.dickov and kuqi can go tomorow for me tinykit.gif

rover.gif certianley is but i said we need a striker as well,whilst were at it a new centre back would be a welcome addition.i hope lily has a blinder v fulham and i eat humble pie,but i better not hold my breath.dickov and kuqi can go tomorow for me tinykit.gif

339773[/snapback]

doesnt dickov have an automatic susspension for thinking he was taking part in a long jump competition last week?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.