SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Independent Supporters Asscn

Paul

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come payday I'll be working out how to join.

Can a cheque be sent to a member of the organisation who can then bank it?

354115[/snapback]

We can now accept payment via the web though Paypal. You can either do it using your Paypal account, or by using a credit/debit card.

http://www.roversisa.co.uk/join2.php

Edited by cn174

I'd like to echo Den's comments.

BRISA has the potential to have an active role to play outside Ewood Park.

Communicating Rovers fans' opinions to the wider football community and media will be one of our objectives.

As all of you who read the national media's football supplements and sports pages will be aware, journalists are increasingly prepared to bring supporters' views into their news stories.

BRISA has the capability to make a co-ordinated response to major football issues and the perception of Rovers and us, the fans, in the media can also be addressed in this way.

The Fans Forum is not an issue we need to be discussing here. It has a separate role to play and if there's any debate about it, start a separate thread (not wishing to be rude!).

This thread is about BRISA and the launch on October 27.

Thats good to hear Den.....I just hope the blues bar will be big enough for the amount of people who may turn up on the night!!!! biggrin.gif

354292[/snapback]

Well, to avoid the crush, as Paul said, people can sign up online now. It's dead easy and only costs a fiver for the household. smile.gif

We already have members, so come on join us:

BRISA membership now open.

The BRISA Steering Group meets roughly on a monthly basis and anyone is welcome to attend these meetings. Now BRISA is more public these meetings will be publicised on the BRISA website.

BRISA is planning "events" for BRISA members. We hope one of these will be confirmed and publicised at the launch. We expect to organise regular events, not necessarily just at Ewood, which will benefit the membership. Where these events are held will be determined by the membership's geographic spread and finding local organisers.

REQUEST FOR HELP!!

As I think was said earlier we are going to be distributing leaflets on Saturday prior to the game. We have got a fair few volunteers made up mainly from the steering group and associated friends and family. If anyone is likely to be at the ground before 11.30 (Its a 1245 kick off!) and would be able to give us a hand can you please PM me asap for details.

Thanks.

Stu

Would I be right in saying there has been a lukewarm responce to membership so far Den?

354665[/snapback]

It depends what you mean by lukewarm?

I think we've already hit the target we privately hoped for.

354672[/snapback]

Reached and breached!! biggrin.giftinykit.gif

I have signed up, want to be a part of something that will benefit the club and supporters so was an easy choice.

Will not make it down to many meetings because of my location but will do the best I can from the north east to galvanise support!

Edited by Robertson

REQUEST FOR HELP!!

As I think was said earlier we are going to be distributing leaflets on Saturday prior to the game.  We have got a fair few volunteers made up mainly from the steering group and associated friends and family.  If anyone is likely to be at the ground before 11.30 (Its a 1245 kick off!) and would be able to give us a hand can you please PM me asap for details. 

Thanks.

Stu

354496[/snapback]

would it not be an idea to politely ask stewards to hand them out as people enter the ground

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.