BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 3 Blackburn 0

Eddie

But unfortunately with Henry, v Persie, even Reyes, they can make something out of nothing, just like Chelsea against us and that quality should be the telling factor.

My prediction Arsenal 3 - 1 Blackburn

Althought IF Tugay makes it, we will have a chance. We need his passing skill in the middle. Bellamy needs the service.

I never thought Id ever be saying, I am looking forward to having Emo back, but I am. Lets hope the right one comes back.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the Glazer Buccaneers are playing West Ham, you lot are playing Cheadle.

Well played Thun last night by the way, they made the Arsenal work for their win which was good to see from the Rovers perspective. Villareal Reserves could only draw unfortunately.

362667[/snapback]

your a cunny funt aren't you.... Manchester United is the clubs name. and we are playing West Ham.

Arent you the team that once were famous?

No, i wasnt laughing.

but as you say that, looking on Blackburn, there team does make me laugh, How the hell are they in the prem,???

362680[/snapback]

because we win enough games to be there.

Including one at that place you call "home". Remember...?

Bonj Mr Jansonpresty10.

I think the ref had to be getting paid more than usual for last nights performance. The Arseholes played ######. But i think there is nothing you can do to that will beat them.

United have the Hammers, i can see 3-0 on the cards!

362653[/snapback]

they played bad but won

unlike that team from manchester

arsenal somehow is still getting results despite how awful their defense is . sad.gif

thus our defense is the key point here, if we were to get anything out from this match. For the first time i would hope Hughes to play a 4-5-1 tatic

frediel

neil Zurab nelson Gray

moekena

emerton savage reid pederson

bellamy

would suggest a more physical approach for this game. and introduce tugay in the 2nd half.

laugh.gif

Hoping (wishing?) for a close game. Although the Arse haven't been impressive of late, we'll still need to work hard to get anything out of the game. And if Tugay plays any part, then we can maybe nick it.

Draw or a flukey win for us rover.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.