SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 0-0 Bolton

Ozz

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what the tosser from the Beeb has not predicted us to win which will give us a grand total of 11 points his season in Lawro world

Preston idiot

Im going for a close one

2-1 Rovers

Bellamy

Mgp

pie boy

Att 24,387

373871[/snapback]

It's a fair prediction. Bolton are above us in the table, very hard to beat, and we DID have a very tough match last night. Lawro is clearly biased against us but I don't see anything wrong with a 1-1 prediction this time.

It's a fair prediction. Bolton are above us in the table, very hard to beat, and we DID have a very tough match last night. Lawro is clearly biased against us but I don't see anything wrong with a 1-1 prediction this time.

373874[/snapback]

3 of there best players missing

Edited by Bazzanotsogreat

3 of there best players missing

373877[/snapback]

So it's a nailed-on home win?

I think Bolton are capable of a draw with us. They are a very tough team to beat and they have a good record at Ewood recently. I think we'll win, but it's going to be extremely close. Could very well end up 1-1, as predicted.

So it's a nailed-on home win?

I think Bolton are capable of a draw with us. They are a very tough team to beat and they have a good record at Ewood recently. I think we'll win, but it's going to be extremely close. Could very well end up 1-1, as predicted.

373886[/snapback]

The point i make is the fact he has only predicted us to win 1 time this season

The point i make is the fact he has only predicted us to win 1 time this season

373887[/snapback]

I know, and I agree that his powers of prediction are abysmal. I was simply saying that you brought up this prediction and called him a tosser because you think we'll win, but I think it's a decent prediction.

I know, and I agree that his powers of prediction are abysmal. I was simply saying that you brought up this prediction and called him a tosser because you think we'll win, but I think it's a decent prediction.

373888[/snapback]

No i think he is a tosser full -stop, nothinhg to do with the most recent of predictions. I was just pointing out that he has again not predicted us to win

Although the guy's a complete idiot i don't think we will on saturday. We looked tired toward the end of the game on wednesday and i think Boltons hight tempo style will be too much for us and they will nick it.

373956[/snapback]

Actually to combat that I think Hughes will ring in the changes:

Dickov    Bellamy

Peter        Reid        Savage      Emerton

Gray      Nelsen      Todd          Niell

Freidel

Subs:    Enckleman, Zurab, Pedersen/Bentley, Tugay, Kuqi

We could really do with another striker at the moment, or at least recall Gallagher, to try and combat the fatigue.

Blackburn 1 Bolton 2

Savage scores the first before Nolan equalises. With time running out and 1-1 the likely score, Walrus takes off Pie Face and brings on...

...Matt Jansen who goes on to score the winner and quietly goes back to the dressing room embarrassed. ph34r.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.