BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mancs V Rovers Carling Cup Second Leg

To be honest, I think there is a decent chance Cristina will get off having seen the incident now.

Quite apart from our chances in the Carling Cup, I think England's chances in the World Cup would be massively improved if Rooney gets hauled up before the FA for his behaviour. Jeff Winter has commented that at the World Cup, there will be a massive clampdown on referee dissent and that the Prem has gone soft in this area.

Routine yellows for foul and abusive language will be red cards over there and not only Rooney amongst the England squad has a lot of work to do to curb his behaviour. Ferdinand would have walked for his protests on Saturday for instance.

However, after producing a report of the first leg which made my Maltese drinking companions seem level headed neutral observers in comparisson, UWS has come up with an even better report of the Manchester derby. laugh.gif

Edited by philipl

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the train over but, if it goes to extra time and penalties, anyone know if you can get a late bus back to Blackburn?

374986[/snapback]

National Express is the place to check.

Failing that, a room in a youth hostel - The hatters - costs as little as £10. Well, that's how much I paid last night when booking.

I've heard we've only sold 2,000 tickets....

Shocking!

375373[/snapback]

I dunno SS, my friend went down to get a ticket today and is on row 37 seat 180 which is in the clouds, and they said that block was the only one they had tickets left for.

Just checked the last national express train, but that goes at 22.45

One of your best bets may be to buy a ticket for away travel, go to the game on the train, then get back on away travel, because getting the last train (and bus) at 23.08 will be pushing it

374992[/snapback]

in that case go via preston

last train before midnight is 2331

rover.gif i ain't going £31 to glazier no thanks,but i missed the league game and went to fcum instead,so this time i will miss the game and go to work instead.i think we will take about 3k,utd fan at work reckons you can segregate the top tier,so happen thats why rovers are selling in blocks.return the unsold tickets to ot for general sale tinykit.gif

I came across my ticket stub for the 1st leg at Old Trafford last time we met in the semi final. Price was £17.00. Now Thats What I Call A Price Hike.

Also, any one else noticed the symmetry in our league cup semis?

Four semis, two against Sheff Wed.

Two against Man Utd.

Sheff Wed-lost one won one

United Lost one.......???

rover.gif i ain't going £31 to glazier no thanks,but i missed the league game and went to fcum instead,so this time i will miss the game and go to work instead.i think we will take about 3k,utd fan at work reckons you can segregate the top tier,so happen thats why rovers are selling in blocks.return the unsold tickets to ot for general sale tinykit.gif

375381[/snapback]

You live by the sword you die by the sword. I wouldnt put any money into fcum persoanlly. If 2,000 tickets is true, thats ok, there is still another week or so of sales.

Edited by BRFC4EVA

I came across my ticket stub for the 1st leg at Old Trafford last time we met in the semi final. Price was £17.00. Now Thats What I Call A Price Hike.

Also, any one else noticed the symmetry in our league cup semis?

Four semis, two against Sheff Wed.

Two against Man Utd.

Sheff Wed-lost one won one

United Lost one.......???

375389[/snapback]

Didn't we beat Sheff Wed in both legs last time out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.