BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mancs V Rovers Carling Cup Second Leg

Before the death rate jumps to that of a warzone, why don't we wait for somebody other than a messageboard poster to deliver us news on Bellamy.

I'm sure he'll be on the bench, and incidently, it's funny how one guy says Hartson will be signing with no proof and you all laugh, but then another says Bellamy is injured (again with no proof) and your all tying your nooses.

Obviously I appreciate one is more likely than the other, but you'd expect somebody else in the world would know about this.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mind games blink.gif

if bellamy doesn't start then he will be on the bench unless its so serious and he's on crutches on strapped on the treatment table, he has to be fit (praying and everything crossed thumbs-up.gif ).

if this is the case, m.g.p and kuqi up front with peter on the left.

cardiff 2006 keep the faith!!!! rover.gif

How can it be mind games when nobody has even said anything about it!

As far as I'm concerned the official line at the moment is Bellamy didn't play at Newcastle purely due to suspension, therefore I expect to see him in squad on Wednesday.

If Bellamy is out, I strongly suspect that Hughes will resist the temptation to put MGP up front, but rather opt for Bentley. It's a huge blow if bellamy isn't fit because Bentley just isn't posing anywhere near the threat that he should be when playing up front.

Elsewhere, if Todd is fit, who will Hughes pick? The captain or Zurab?

Edited by rover6

Jim,  Your best choice of parking is dependent on where your nursing home is.

377157[/snapback]

Fair point Paul. Jim, here is a map of the tram routes, showing which stations have parking. I'd recommend getting a tram - Old Trafford or Pomona (I think) stations are only 10 mins walk from the ground and although there might be a bit of a queue for a tram after the game, I'd bet getting away from the OT area in a car is far worse.

There's a few tram stations handy for the M60.

Neil,

I work in city-centre Manchester and live in Chorlton, South Manchester - a twenty minute walk to OT. Getting a tram to and from the ground from the city-centre can be very very difficult, especially for an evening game. I have to leave work an hour earlier than usual to have any chance of getting home on match days. One option is to get the Eccles line tram and get off at one of the Salford Quays stations, therefore avoiding the busier Altrincham line.

Edited by Paul McGarry

Who does everyone think could/will be our penalty takers - off the top of my head...

<List created with the belief that Bells IS injured although not 100% on this >

No particular order

MGP

Bentley

Reid

Neill

Kuqi

Tugay??

savage used to take the pens @the biggest club in the world for a while and i think @l city he had a couple to.

didn't he miss one for us last season?

377206[/snapback]

Yep. Saved by van der Sar of all people. Uh-oh.

savage used to take the pens @the biggest club in the world for a while and i think @l city he had a couple to.

didn't he miss one for us last season?

377206[/snapback]

i believe someone put a gypsy curse on savage

it is fate he will never score for brfc

Neville in trouble.

Unfortunately too late for this Wednesday but might be banned by the time we play the Mancs a week on Wednesday.

377156[/snapback]

Hope he gets a long ban.

Haven't forgotten the gesture he made to us in the LJW a couple of seasons ago, when he was trying to sneak a throw-in some distance from where it happened and we rumbled him. Unpleasant fellow. mad.gif

Edited by roversmum

Neville as Man Utd captain is like Souness as Newcastle manager; As long as that stays the same, neither will win anything significant to them.

A captain has to be someone you aspire to, or you would give your life for on the pitch (preverbally). I'd watch Neville roll up and die happily. (Preverbally rolleyes.gif )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.