BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mancs V Rovers Carling Cup Second Leg

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was the same for both legs but may be wrong.

375451[/snapback]

It isnt a requirement.

The officials should be announced on Sat or Sun.

Might get hold of them on Fri with a spot of luck.

Its crying out for Clattenberg.

I've e-mailed the ticket office asking ''Please advise how many tickets have been sold for the Man United away leg next week?''

Response: ''2000''

DISGRACE

375376[/snapback]

That's more than double what the Asrenal took to Wigan smile.gif and there's still a week left

i think Ronaldo being banned for Manure is a blesing in disguise for them, all he does is a couple of million step-overs, beats his man and then has no final ball.

I might put a bet on Manure to win, just so if we were to lose, it would sweeten my long journeyback home,lol. Who am i kidden, i'd never bet against us. We have to have a good chance to beat them as they have some big games before then e.g. Liverpool and Burton Albion.

It could be worth a tenner on Burton tonight, but i just cannot see it happening. would leave me 500quid better off though should Burton get lucky. It all depends on what sort of team SAF puts out. If he disrespects Burton he could get his fingers burnt but i just canot see Burton winning. I thought Nuneaton Borough had a chance and they got battered.

the best odds ive seen were 10/1 the other day but they may have shortened now ronaldo is banned!!! unsure.gif

375556[/snapback]

Who was that with? Been locking on the normal sites, ladbrooks etc and they don't seem to have it on there. sad.gif

the best odds ive seen were 10/1 the other day but they may have shortened now ronaldo is banned!!! unsure.gif

375556[/snapback]

Had a scout around and can't find the game on any bookies' sites yet. Betfair have us as about 10/3 to qualify though, about 15/2 (outsiders of the four) to win the final as well.

I expect around 3000 rovers fans which to be honest isnt bad, however i wish we could take more.

Burton have sold all 9000 for tonights game.

375615[/snapback]

Burton are taking 11,000. I see the comparison it's their only visit to OT ever and most of the town are going whereas we will be making our 2nd visit this season and 2nd visit in a semi in 3 years.

anybody any ideas how well ticket sales for the 2nd leg at OT are going? and will they need to increase the allocation to the 9000?

375660[/snapback]

Ive heard that they were somewhere over the 2,000 mark at the current stage. With the prices being £31 and on sky sports, 4k will be a decent effort ohmy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.