BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2007

i am struggling with formations at the moment and it is having a terrible effect on the performances in the league. everything i try, just doesn't seem to work!!

I find that if you keep messing with the formation then it will affect the team - you have to stick with the same one for a few games and they will start to get better.

I either play 4-4-2 or 3-4-1-2 which seem to work ok

Hope that helps :tu:

I have recently taken over as manager of the England team. Now has anyone else noticed that Rooney is banned from playing any England games (apart from friendlies) FOREVER :blink:

I have installed the patch and he is still banned?

Also, I am coming up to my fourth season and Lebhong Mokoena still hasnt got a work permitt even though I sent him on loan to the feeder club from day 1. He is worth 10m now and I cant use him :(

I'm winless in 7 games, having started like a freight train. I have an injury list that includes McCarthy (who's hardly played all year), Reid, Nonda, Bentley and Zurab. Gallagher hit a purple patch but has now gone back to his invisible self and Clint Dempsey is blowing hot and cold. The only player performing to his potential is Pedersen but even then he doesn't get enough goals.

I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get money from the board. I was inches away from signing Callum Davenport only for the club to refuse the extra £125K required.

I am coming up to my fourth season and Lebhong Mokoena still hasnt got a work permitt even though I sent him on loan to the feeder club from day 1. He is worth 10m now and I cant use him :(

Have you tried offering him a new contract?

I have a foreign version playing in spanish, which while I can get by, I am not exactly fluent as yet.

I think if anyone would be kind enough to pm/email me the english ltc file in data/languages that should work and I would be most grateful...

Whats your e-mail address and I will send it to you

I applied the patch, but it adds a secondary update file rather than a whole english file. Thanks, tho - and thanks Cocker, got your pm!

So, to recap the brfcs best buys so far:

Olivier Deschacht [frosty]

Didier Digard [Hainesy]

Antony Van Den Borre [Cocker]

Freddy Adu [Cocker]

Lehbohng Mok (if you can get him a WP) [Cocker]

Paulo Maldini [Cocker]

Cafu [Cocker]

Jimmy Hasslebank [Cocker]

Denilson [Cocker]

Gilbert [Cocker]

Pocognoli [tcj_jones]

Silva [tcj_jones]

Frutos [brfcjon]

Cardenas [brfcjon]

Walcott [brfcjon]

Voronin [brfcjon]

Woodgate [brfcjon]

Sivok [ackroyd75]

Denneboom [ackroyd75]

Marcelo [pks1984]

Bojan [pks1984]

Guardado [Oklahoma]

Zarate [bazzanotsogreat]

Garay ( if you can get him WP) [bazzanotsogreat]

Pedro Leon [bazzanotsogreat]

Rosi [bazzanotsogreat]

Eastwood [bazzanotsogreat]

Higuin [bazzanotsogreat]

Gordan [bazzanotsogreat]

Varela [bazzanotsogreat]

Haelstad [bazzanotsogreat]

Sisi [bazzanotsogreat]

Pique [bazzanotsogreat]

Sturridge [bazzanotsogreat]

Dagoberto [Frosty]

Warnock [Cocker]

Aarmond [Cocker]

Bale [bazzanotsogreat]

Billy Jones [bazzanotsogreat]

Phew!

So far my fave of the bunch is Gareth Bale. Just purchased Adu who is reasonbably cheap and got 10 out of ten in his first game as AMC.

Any more out there?

Edited by Wolverine

Wolverine, the player I recommended was Bojan, and not borjan! and this Bojan lad is banging in goals for me in my 2nd season with Rovers

and regarding Marcelo, probably one of the best left backs on the game!

and Millan is only 15 or something, but scoring loads of goals for my youth team

Edited by pks1984

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.