BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2007

It's nowhere near as polished this year, though it works much better.

The old one struggled to run on my machine, but it runs fine now. Far quicker and stabler.

Surely SI will bring out a second patch... If I were you, I would email them about the problems you have had, so they can address it.

It's nowhere near as polished this year, though it works much better.

The old one struggled to run on my machine, but it runs fine now. Far quicker and stabler.

Surely SI will bring out a second patch... If I were you, I would email them about the problems you have had, so they can address it.

The second patch will normally come just after the transfer window has finished to account for all of the transfers.

i have just signed lebohang mokoena from orlando pirates in south africa, but i am being told that he needs a work permit and because of this i am not allowed to play him in any of my teams, wether it be 1st, reserves or u18's. during the in game, how do i apply for a work permit for him??

i would have thought that sending him out on loan to my affiliate club would be the way to go.

i have just signed lebohang mokoena from orlando pirates in south africa, but i am being told that he needs a work permit and because of this i am not allowed to play him in any of my teams, wether it be 1st, reserves or u18's. during the in game, how do i apply for a work permit for him??

i would have thought that sending him out on loan to my affiliate club would be the way to go.

Read back through this thread Blueboy and you will see the pain that this bloke has cost me. After 4 seasons of having him and trying to get him a work permitt with out sucsess I let him go on a free (he was worth about 8m too) tried to sign him again on a free and it said that I still couldnt get him a work permit.

Anyway, he now plays for Fulham

What season does he start to become good?, im in need of a quality LB

Oct 2009 for me. I think he is a best loaned out to start with.

I bought him in 2006, and loaned him to Morcambe who became my second feeder club in 2007. He quickly rose in stature and is on a par with Bale, my current choice left back having given them alternate games in the first team. He has just been called up to England and all the caoches think he will become a legend...

traore has just gone to Chelsea and Chellini is valued at 19mill,Just sold Bale for 23 mill to Man U. So i guess it maybe regens for me as i only have 8 mill to spend as i spent 19mill on higuin and 14.5m on moutinho ( season 2010-11)

Just Signed marcelo from R.Madrid was 3rd Choice behind some regens

Here is my Rovers side 2010-11

1.Amelia

2.M.Richards

3.E.Garay

4.S.Taylor

5.Marcelo

6.J.de.Guzman

7.T.hudlestone

8.J.Moutinho

9.D.Bent

10.G.Higuin

11.A.Guardado

Edited by Bazzanotsogreat

Read back through this thread Blueboy and you will see the pain that this bloke has cost me. After 4 seasons of having him and trying to get him a work permitt with out sucsess I let him go on a free (he was worth about 8m too) tried to sign him again on a free and it said that I still couldnt get him a work permit.

Anyway, he now plays for Fulham

oh cocker, please don't say that to me. i think i am gonna have to cut my losses and try and sell him and then try to get him back, cause he is a fantastic play and very useful in the squad. what formation do you play??

i still need to know where i can go to apply for a work permit

Edited by Blueboy Downunder

oh cocker, please don't say that to me. i think i am gonna have to cut my losses and try and sell him and then try to get him back, cause he is a fantastic play and very useful in the squad. what formation do you play??

i still need to know where i can go to apply for a work permit

Right, whats 'meant' to happen is:-

1. You get the player who dosnt have a work permit.

2. You ship him out for the season (or two) to your sister club (right click his name and say move to affiliate - think I have the name right)

3. When he comes back after a year you have to offer him a new contract (if you remember this is what Man U have done in the real world with this Dong bloke - except they didnt have to resign him)

4. It should go through the mess like your trying to sign him again and then say he has been granted a temp permitt.

The thing is that the above just dosnt work so there isnt much point in trying until hopefully they relase its fix in the new patch at the end of Jan/Feb.

The thing that I wonder about is that it comes up after a while saying that people like Nelson and Mokoena (Our Axe not Lebhong) have been living in England for 5 years and are now English citizens. If this is correct then no work permitt should be needed. I had Lebhong for this long and it didnt say that.

Oh well, there are better players in the game its just for the past 3 footmans (or champman) I have gone for him and Adu at the start of every game - just a reaction. I would let him rest Blueboy - the pain isnt worth it (especially when you dont have allot of cash to spend with Rovers in the first place)

Edited by Cocker

I agree. I just signed John O'Brien and Anatoliy Tymoschuk. Their work permits went through no problem. On the other hand, the outrageously gifted Darijo Srna is playing out of his skin at Lazio and I can't get authorisation to play him. It is a very sloppy oversight on SI's part.

Edited by Rovermatt

any need of players go a raid anderlecht! they have loads of good young players there especially defence, i always buy anthony vanden borre, he is real versatile and good stats, also another good player to buy is lorenzo davids from psv or feyernoord i think i cant remember which hes also a quality left back and very very versatile

Hmmm, not played for ages, just picked it up again. I remembered how much I hate the effect a single wrong comment can have. It's like the game is more about the comments you make than the tactics you use..

At the moment I've got to around november in the first season and not out of any cups, but lingering around 15th in the table with w2 d4 l4 after 10 games. Already a few key members of the squad have lost confidence in me.. including Savage, Todd, Axe and Roberts... I guess that basically means I'm doomed unless I can win a few games on the trot. Not easy as I have manure away and chelsea home in the next 4..

Any tips on how not to lose this job? :D Can't be arsed to try again.

I am a little emotional this morning people. I have just taken rovers to the fa cup final where we beat spurs 2-0, and here is the team that did it:

1) Zak Jones

2) Glen Johnson

3) Stephen Warnock

4) Joey Barton

5) Ryan Nelson

6) Jack Hobbs

7) David Bentley

8) Steven Reid

9) Matt Derbyshire

10) Keith Barker

11) Morten gamst

Subs:

Freidel

emerton

mcarthy

denilson

Ratinho

what is even better is that we played all games away from home. denilson is quality, 19yrs from brazil and gonna be a very good player.

I think I have found the best player in the game.

Alberto Bueno - he is now 22 and I got him on a free but had to pay 1m compensation.

He has played 10 games for me now and scored 22 goals - HE IS AWSOME

Wow... post a pic

Wow... post a pic

He dosnt have a pic? Its just his stats (which dont look too great to be honest)

Speaking of pics though, it still hasnt put me in it :( I must have sent it in wrong. Did anyone else apply? Have you been put in the game? I remember a couple of years ago the soccer am team were all in it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.