BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2007

All you have to do is often them a new contract and a new application will be sent in. However, you'll need to send them out on loan or to a feeder club first and then just keep offering them new contracts whenever you can be bothered and hopefully they'll get one (usually it happens after a season out on loan, though I have had some who need another season, sometimes even another two seasons, before they get their permit).

All you have to do is often them a new contract and a new application will be sent in. However, you'll need to send them out on loan or to a feeder club first and then just keep offering them new contracts whenever you can be bothered and hopefully they'll get one (usually it happens after a season out on loan, though I have had some who need another season, sometimes even another two seasons, before they get their permit).

I am in my fourth season and Lebhong Mokoena still cant get a work permitt. He has spent all this time at club brugge where he has played out of his skin. I keep offering the contract and the work permitt keeps getting turned down. No other club wants him either. Now there's 4m I will never see again

The tip on renewing contracts isn't working. Srna's application keeps getting turned down. Has anyone made any progress?

My tip is Dont buy him in the first place, my rule is if a player who i can sign but dosent automatically recieve apermit is anything above backup then dont sign him, if he is young and cheap sign him up and loan him out. dont sign a player for the amount you mentioned without a permit. I signed Esequal garay ( top 5 CB 2009 onwards) for Rovers and didnt play a game for me until his contact was about to expire.

A hint on Srna sign Bale :) , Baines, Taylor ( Wigan ) before you sign expensive foreigners who cant get a permit, all can be brourght for the same or less and are British

Just give him time at a feeder club or out on loan, it changes from player to player and game to game.

As I said Eddie, I have had him at my Feeder club for 4 seasons now and its not worked.

What is annoying is that I am going to let him go on a free and the minute I do another Prem club will get him for free with permitt - there you go, an 8.5m player for nowt. Hang on, that sounds exactly like Rovers - what a top game :ph34r:

Wolverine, Pocognoli is amazingly versatile and soon turns into a "wonderkid." Don't send him to a feeder club, have him as a first teamer or back up player and train him to become a winger; his stats are better suited to this position. Left back or left wing, he is a superb buy for only 750k - 1.5m. I haven't played more than a season but I wouldn't be surprised if he rockets in value. He is only 19 remember.

how do you sign people when they get when they get work permits refused, i have had a couple of class south americans accept contracts and get work permits refused but i still want to sign them, i am accy so it will be good to sign them even if they cant play, so annoying bloody work permits!!!

how do you sign people when they get when they get work permits refused, i have had a couple of class south americans accept contracts and get work permits refused but i still want to sign them, i am accy so it will be good to sign them even if they cant play, so annoying bloody work permits!!!

Read back through this thread mate - lots of us are having WP problems and there isnt a lot that can be done about it

Has anyone used the data editor this year. Normally they have a nice little gui for you to change things in however, this year it dosnt look so good - or am I missing something here (I am in my 4th season now and even though I sent them my pic I dont seem to be in it so I am going to put myself in like I do every year :) )

few awesome players i found

Jo - Cska Moscow

Bojan - Barcelona

Vanden Borre - Anderlecht

Diaby - Arsenal, he becomes amazing definatly worth persuing

Djrouru however you spell it from arsenal is awesome

Viana - Valencia i find is worth a purchase relatively cheap,

cant remember the others, hope this is some help to people

Can't say I am mate, but I was just wondering if anybody had any tips for beating the top clubs.

I am currently Arsenal and won the league in my first season. I'm doing very well in my second season, but I never seem to be able to beat Man UTD, Chelsea or Liverpool either at home or away. It was the same on the old game, although on the old game I could have an editor made team of the best players in the game and would still be 3-0 down to Man Utd withing 15 minutes! They've made it better, but not much.

Anyway, any tips? Maybe I'm playing too attacking? Maybe I should employ a defensive mifielder? What does it taker to actually beat them!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.