BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2007

He dosnt have a pic? Its just his stats (which dont look too great to be honest)

Speaking of pics though, it still hasnt put me in it :( I must have sent it in wrong. Did anyone else apply? Have you been put in the game? I remember a couple of years ago the soccer am team were all in it

My best mate and his brother were successful. If you play on for around a year then they come through a random clubs youth system.

if anyone needs a bargain, sign carlos javier acuna for around 3 mil. Jo from cska moskow, keep putting in cheap rubbish bids for him, then he says he wants to leave because the club wont let him go, then he'l go on the transfer list for around 3.5mil!! quality signing! for midfield, luis ernst perez, available for around 2 mil at the start of the game from a nobody mexican club, can play anywhere in midfield, ace at freekicks. top banana! :D:D :rover:

My best mate and his brother were successful. If you play on for around a year then they come through a random clubs youth system.

Yeah, I am a few seasons in now and it still seems to be adding random bods but I dont reckon I will go for too much longer because after this transfer window I want to start again with the new patch.

Just got a copy yesterday. Would I need to download the patch on the link at the bottom of this post to stop my team having 1,000,000 injuries and arsey chairmen etc. that plagued the first few pages of this thread? I hope not, it looks HUGE. It'll take hours.

http://www.footballmanager.net/en/patches/index.html

Well, to be honest, I would just start a quick game to get you into the swing of things and then download the new patch that will come out after the transfer window that will have all the new transfers in.

But yes, the patch is important because it fixes lots of things that are wrong (see earlier in this thread)

Edited by Cocker

I think I have found the best player in the game.

Alberto Bueno - he is now 22 and I got him on a free but had to pay 1m compensation.

He has played 10 games for me now and scored 22 goals - HE IS AWSOME

He is decent you can usaly get him in on loan from Real sesaon 2/3 ,but there are better young Spanish strikers especially Bojan and Ne (Mallorca)

He dosnt have a pic? Its just his stats (which dont look too great to be honest)

Speaking of pics though, it still hasnt put me in it :( I must have sent it in wrong. Did anyone else apply? Have you been put in the game? I remember a couple of years ago the soccer am team were all in it

Just wanted to see a screenshot of the 22 goals in 10 games

I'm in the game and believe it or not I am the Burnley youth keeper :rover:

I've appeared in the game, although I added myself with a lnc file (not the editor). I'm currently 18 y/o CB/RB for Blackburn, although it says my main nationality is Irish :o

I'm managed to get Ryan Nelsen to train me which seems to have worked and now I'm on loan to Bradford (one of my feeder clubs). :)

Where do you put the patches within the game for them to take effect? I put the patch onto a memory stick but I doubt that makes a difference.

You need to put it into your football manager folder and then double click it and it will auto run and install

ok, somebody explain to me how i get myself into the game??

You need to use the data editor - start - run - programes - football manager - data editor

You will need to start a new game to be in though

a few good players here lads. "Bojan" from the barcelona youth team. he is a strikerhe is rating for finishing is 20, so can't get any higher. also, the rest of his attributes are very good and he is only a young lad still. "daniel sturridge", young english lad, a striker and again has very good attributes and will bang in 20+ goals for you every season. and lastly, marc crosas, forget which club i signed him from, but he is spanish and a defensive midfielder, he has been an excellent signing for me and in tandem with joey barton in central midfield....a very good partnership.

Currently on the same game as when I started

From Chorley to Bastia to Derby to Deportivo to Villa and currently at Barcelona. The year is 2020 and Blackburn are struggling at the foot of League One. They have Steve Mcmahon as manager and survived relegation on goal difference.

A tactic i have used to get three wonder kids is to select all the players who are u16 at the beginning of the season and assign them all to a scout. Each day your scout will return his scout card and its a good way of picking up future stars

I am currently in the 2013 season and at this early stage of the season, we are sitting 4th (i think). this game is brilliant, although sometimes is very frustrating. we have won 2 fa cups and a champions league, but we aint won the premiership yet. it is very frustrating trying to sign players aswell. sitting 4th in the table and in the uefa cup, players are telling me "a move to blackburn would be a backward step in their career"...LOL.

the work permit thing for foreign players, especially from south america, is ###### ######. i bought 3 brazilians and then sent them out on loan to cercle bruges, for the entire season so they could get ther wp, and yet when they return to rovers, still can't get one.

Carlos Vela does confuse me though. For a couple of seasons on mine he was in the Arsenal reserves and getting avarage ratings and had a price of about 3m. The next season I look at him he hasnt done anything speacial but it says he is now worth 23m - how the hell does that happen.

Now take a player in my team called Antony Van Den Boore who is a quality player and gets about an 8 every match - he is only worth 4m but has better ratings than Vela - mental.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.