BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched 'Big Fat quiz of the year' on channel 4. Not as good as last years show, but had some hilarious moments. David Mitchel stole the show this year methinks!

Also watched Extras Xmas special, didnt think it was brilliant but the scene with Clive Owen had me in tears! :D

I watched extras and i thought it was quality. Big fat quiz wasent brilliant and it wouldnt even be good or worth watching if jimmy carr wasent presenting it.

Over xmas the has been some really good tv starting off with that film elf with will ferrell who is a class actor then with max and tanya splitting up in ee because max was banging his sons wife i mean whod have thought it? Been loads of films on in midday such as jingle all the way which was my fav when i was younger and the was Herbie the new un with Lindsay Lohan who is fit ;) on another note though Hollyoaks how could Jess steal all that money?I also thought the evel knievel documentry with Richard hammond last week was good.

Does anyone watch the graham norton show?

I watched Extra's christmas special and i got the feeling he was more botherd with who he could get on it and show what celebrity muscle he could flex than actully filling out the story.The 30 second rant with Gordon Ramsey for instance Yes it was funny but was it at all nessescery?.

I think that is very much his act. A lot of Gervais's public image is an extension of David Brent and, to a lesser extent, Andy Millman. Both are pathetic little men searching for a way to raise their own profile at the expense of others. The name-dropping is all part of that.

Didn't watch it last night, but for anyone who is interested, the final viewing figures for the Doctor Who Christamas special show it was the 2nd most watched programme of the week with 13.31m viewers (after one of the Christmas Day Eastenders). This is Doctor Who's highest ever placing in the tv charts in it's 44 year history, beating an episode from 1975 which reached 5th.

The episode was also the 8th most watched episode ever (and several of those that beat it were in 1979 when ITV was on strike so it was BBC1 or BBC2 or nothing).

And finally, it was the 2nd most watched programme of the entire year - beating every single episode of Coronation Street, X-factor, Emmerdale, all sporting events and all but the above mentioned episodes of Eastenders.

for those of us who had to endure the painful death of the 1980s series, it's a golden age. :)

And yes, I am a little tipsy.

Well i havnt watched it yet as it starts on weds on e4 at 9 o:clock.

But a show called Reaper wich is Produced and sometimes directed by Kevin Smith.

The story is a slacker who's parents let him do and get away with whatever he wants.Finds out on his 21'st birthday that his parents sold his soul to Satan before he was born.From the trailers i've seen it looks really funny and if Kevin Smith has anything to do with it it should be well written.One to look out for.

Had to record Messiah last night as the good lady wanted to watch when she got home. I plumped for a book and keeping half an eye on The Palace. Now that's an amusing programme. I haven't seen it before, is it new and have I missed much? Love to know how it goes down with Diana Express readers!!!!

Had to record Messiah last night as the good lady wanted to watch when she got home. I plumped for a book and keeping half an eye on The Palace. Now that's an amusing programme. I haven't seen it before, is it new and have I missed much? Love to know how it goes down with Diana Express readers!!!!

Think last night was the second or third one. I have been half watching it and it does make me laugh. I really don't think much has happened. The first one was about him being made King and his sister being less than impressed and then last week he basically stopped someone from selling his story by doing it himself!!!

Archived