BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked the first ever series of Lost but then i found myself watching something else because i thought the start of the second series was bad so it put me off. However my brother has almost every episode on dvd and loves it so it must just be me being a noooob.

What would you rather watch/have Lost or Heroes?

I think i might just have to get back into lost.

I really liked the first ever series of Lost but then i found myself watching something else because i thought the start of the second series was bad so it put me off. However my brother has almost every episode on dvd and loves it so it must just be me being a noooob.

What would you rather watch/have Lost or Heroes?

I think i might just have to get back into lost.

Tough one, Lost is pretty good, but I think Heroes is better! Saying that, the second series isn't as good!

Am i getting mistaken, or did the last episode of Lost show that jack and kate had been rescued and jack wanted to get back to the island??

Very mysterious!!

Heroes anytime over lost for me, but will be interesting to see how volume 3 pans out.

First 2 series of Dexter were very good as well, but how will ITV butcher them now they have the rights.

Watched the first 3 Sarah Connor chronicles, thats interesting but not sure how much longevity it will have.

Although how crap does the special effects now look - they have a bit when they go "air-to-air" with a jet, every bloody episode, and its the same stock footage.

And the missile's are traffic cones straped to the side of the camera.

But still its excellent :)

Streethawk, now there was a program - "This bike can travel at speeds of up to 70mph!!!" even at the age of 8 that didnt particularly impress me

Although how crap does the special effects now look - they have a bit when they go "air-to-air" with a jet, every bloody episode, and its the same stock footage.

And the missile's are traffic cones straped to the side of the camera.

But still its excellent :)

Streethawk, now there was a program - "This bike can travel at speeds of up to 70mph!!!" even at the age of 8 that didnt particularly impress me

Streethawk was Knight Rider on 2 wheels, as for Airwolf Iam enjoying the re run, the 4th series was a disaster it was made by another production company and used old footage from the earlier series plus the original cast was dropped and replaced by new cast includung Barry Van Dyke.

Also sad to hear that Jan Micheal Vincent is now broke and in a rehab security place after problems with substance abuse.

I watched a show on BBC4 t'other night, it was a prog about Mr E (Mark Oliver Everett, frontman for band The Eels) whose dad was a leading light in Quantum mechanics in the 50's I think. Bigger than Einstein they reckoned.

Just realised I am watching programs about Quantum Mechanics, god I need a life.

Is Life On Mars being re-run anywhere at the moment?

Just realised I am watching programs about Quantum Mechanics, god I need a life.

Dunno Oz, but Ashes to Ashes (the Life On Mars follow up) starts pretty soon. Looks like I need a life too - thought that Horizon the other night about gravity (and quantum physics) wasn't bad.

I watched a show on BBC4 t'other night, it was a prog about Mr E (Mark Oliver Everett, frontman for band The Eels) whose dad was a leading light in Quantum mechanics in the 50's I think. Bigger than Einstein they reckoned.

Yes, on Bravo. Can't give u time or day though, can't remember :)

anyone else completely underwhelmed that Lost is back?

Also I'm currently watching the latest series of Stargate Atlantis on Sky1, yes Im a sad sci-fi geek, but Tuesdays episode was hillarious, if just for the painting at the end.

I enjoyed it, helps if the music is from your 'era'. When they fired up the quattro and drove off to 'I fought the law' I was bopping around in the chair, plus I grinned when I heard the passions.

They have a monster of a programme to follow, give it time.

(really clever - Hunt unloading a machine gun on Layton for what seemed like an age with the culprit getting no more than a scratch. The 'A Team' indeed)

:)

Archived