BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 1 Sheffield United

Hasta

Would've prefered seeing Zurab alongside Nelsen, as Samba hasn't really inspired any confidence in me so far. I'm sure he could well turn out to be an excellent player for us, I just don't think he's there yet. But as always I hope to be wrong ;)

2-0 Rovers. McCarthy and Roberts the scorers.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would've prefered seeing Zurab alongside Nelsen, as Samba hasn't really inspired any confidence in me so far. I'm sure he could well turn out to be an excellent player for us, I just don't think he's there yet. But as always I hope to be wrong ;)

2-0 Rovers. McCarthy and Roberts the scorers.

i am going to quote john mcenroe....lathund "you can't be serious"....regarding chris samba, surely!! the lad hasn't even played 45 minutes for us and already you are seemingly not over impressed with him.

i am going to quote john mcenroe....lathund "you can't be serious"....regarding chris samba, surely!! the lad hasn't even played 45 minutes for us and already you are seemingly not over impressed with him.

Did you read beyond the first sentence of my post? Seems like you didn't.

Archived