BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 1 Sheffield United

Hasta

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MGP should have really scored that. The only thing he can do to make that right is score a 40 yard volley. Otherwise...

Fair response by my Norwegian friend... :tu::tu::tu:

Vital points.

Lawro was right all the way, what a predictor he is ;)

At the risk of being vilified by our more optimistic members, I feel that is three points we well and truly needed at this stage.

We are entering that final run in now which will not be easy at all considering the players we will have absent.

I think it's more of a confidence thing now and this win will go a long way to securing safety from being dragged into the abyss of the bottom end of the league.

At the risk of being vilified by our more optimistic members, I feel that is three points we well and truly needed at this stage.

We are entering that final run in now which will not be easy at all considering the players we will have absent.

I think it's more of a confidence thing now and this win will go a long way to securing safety from being dragged into the abyss of the bottom end of the league.

50000% agree with you. Couldn't say it any better.

:tu:

I only saw the second half but I am not quite sure about Samba. He missed the ball a few times! Does look promising in the longer term though once he settles.

Bentley and Pedersen were outstanding toaday. Bentley's skill is frightening. Surely an England call up beckons? Dunn got stuck in. Warnock had to go, real shame as he looks very positive on the left. I guess Bruno will get his chance.

We were very luck to get the win, in all honesty united were the best team in the second half. MGP now has 6 goals in seven appearence. That is an incredible return for a winger.

Archived