BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that is the key - the club has a duty of care to protect its "customers" from danger (as far as reasonably practicable) even if they don't behave totally righteously. In effect the stewards placed the lad in danger by allowing him to be used as a rag-doll in a tug of war - in fact they even participated in it ffs. Any reasonable person could see that they acted unreasonably (probably embarassed by the earlier ghostly pitch invasion so they weren't going to allow it again). If I was the lad and was injured I would be visiting my solicitor this morning!

Hardly likely. He'd just make it easy for the club to prosecute and make an example of himself.

The Kids fault for running on the pitch! Simple as that. We've had all that sh1t in the past and should not ever want to go down that road again. Throw the book at him and any other dollopers who tried to play judge and jury on the stewards. It's a shame for one so overcome with excitement BUT there were another 20,000 others who felt just the same but who abided by the rules and stayed in their seats. Remember that kid and any others like him can only bring trouble to the club!

Whoever Jan supports most matters little it was a tremendous effort by her to do those two games on a day..... and from the London area too! I'll bet even the likes of Pittard and Burdie would struggle with that one. Sorry Abbs and SteB but it's a pity BRFC cannot attract another few thousand Jans.

Great effort by the team. Did Brad even have a save to make? At the time I questioned the wisdom of taking off our only recognised central midfielder but Tugays replacement set up the second goal so what do I know?

Maybe Theno but I don't think anybody is arguing about him going on the pitch - more the ineptitude of the jobsworths.

Why not play judge and jury on the Stewards if they are incapable of doing their jobs???

Fair do's for her travelling exploits but not everybody has the flexibility or finances to be able to do what she does and when she stops spouting here all about the 'wonderful green n white hoops'(we are not interested) in her patronising way then some may take her more seriously.

Sorry Abbs and SteB but it's a pity BRFC cannot attract another few thousand Jans.

bloody hell gord we have enough moaners and if you saw the posters on the way in THE ROVERS BOARD WANTS US TO SING AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!! shocking i know but if silence is required go and sit in a morgue for a few hours

I'm almost as nervous waiting for 1.30, than I was before the match haha. What a great opportunity it would be if we got Watford!

I know we have 'no nay never' etc, but I do love the 'goosebump' songs that teams like City, Liverpool and West Ham have. It might not be everyones cup of tea but I can just imagine something like that coming from the BBE.

Hardly likely. He'd just make it easy for the club to prosecute and make an example of himself.

The club will have plenty of footage of him, they will also have footage of their staff trying to injure him. They were very lucky yesterday that people didnt get seriously hurt.

I'm almost as nervous waiting for 1.30, than I was before the match haha. What a great opportunity it would be if we got Watford!

I know we have 'no nay never' etc, but I do love the 'goosebump' songs that teams like City, Liverpool and West Ham have. It might not be everyones cup of tea but I can just imagine something like that coming from the BBE.

Lot's of clubs have great "signature tunes" even Norwich ("On the ball City!). I used to love that 70's brass band song that had "By gum" in the title. I reckon we should don huge flat caps and mufflers and belt that out of The BBE!

Lot's of clubs have great "signature tunes" even Norwich ("On the ball City!). I used to love that 70's brass band song that had "By gum" in the title. I reckon we should don huge flat caps and mufflers and belt that out of The BBE!

flat caps and whippets

didnt they release pigeons in the first fa cup final? our fans that is

Couldn't bring myself to sing it until the end ... but

'kiss me arse Citeh

whatever will be will be

its Watford then Wemberley

kiss me arse me arse'

flat caps and whippets

didnt they release pigeons in the first fa cup final? our fans that is

No dogs in Football grounds these day. Hence the sad demise of that great British cultural phenominon the dog pitch invasion. My avatar is a picture of the mutt that halted the March 1977 clash between Lincoln City and AFC Bournemouth midway through the second half.

Couldn't bring myself to sing it until the end ... but

'kiss me arse Citeh

whatever will be will be

its Watford then Wemberley

kiss me arse me arse'

I got my first ever text read out on talksport last night, saying something similar, but far more polite :P .

I can remember singing it after one nil and thinking 'what am I doing? This is bound to jinx us' but ho hum it didn't!

I agree Mike we should have a song, not too sure about the flat caps mind ;)

I knew we'd win as I watched Celtic bombard Rangers goal for the whole first half of the match, only for Ehiogu!!!!!??!! to score with an overhead kick. The gods of sport just couldn't be so cruel that Rangers would beat Celtic, England would beat France at Rugby, England would beat Scotland at women's football AND Citeh would beat Rovers. And I was right.

Saw all bar the last 10 minutes of Celtic v Rangers and all bar 5 minutes of the second half of Rovers v Citeh (flippin' roadworks or would have got there earlier!)

you can't please some people can you, why did you go and watch Celtic and Rangers anyway, i thought that kind of game would of been far to noisey for you Jan.

AS far as I can see if you have anything below an IQ of 50 Citeh is a good group, like the opposite of Mensa.

The City fans started to turn against their team about twenty minutes from the end of the game - hardly the best way to motivate a team only one goal behind . Toward the end of the game Micah Richards was having a right go at the fans while the ball was still in play about ten yards away :)

on the financial side

we have made £520,000 in prize money so far

and if tv money is given to both clubs then we have £680,000 not including replays

if its just to the home team then £265,000

you can see how man utd make there money in respect to tv money

so thats either £1,200,000 or £785,000

then you have gate money, and considering arsenal was 56k we would get around 300-500k from that

Archived