BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

:rover: why throw a lad out when tugay the king off the blackburn end,requested him not to be,the lack off sense is there's :brfc:

There's a bit of a difference between throwing someone out for encroaching onto the pitch when everyone knows thats what will happen if you do, and punching someone for just doing their job. Maybe the lack of sense is with the people who can't understand this.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: when i was a kid running on the pitch was part and parcel off the match,you do gooders make me puke :brfc:

If I'm a do-gooder for not wanting a steward to be punched in the head then fine so be it. I don't doubt that they could have used a bit of discretion and chucked the lad back in the crowd but I also know and have explained why I think they decided the lad had to be ejected. Trying to knock seven bells out of them for doing that is not acceptable at all.

If I'm a do-gooder for not wanting a steward to be punched in the head then fine so be it. I don't doubt that they could have used a bit of discretion and chucked the lad back in the crowd but I also know and have explained why I think they decided the lad had to be ejected. Trying to knock seven bells out of them for doing that is not acceptable at all.

:rover: in other words JOBSWORTH :brfc:

1.drive faster

2."Was I devastated when Celtic lost- emotionally yes, rationally no"

if burnley beat us in any game id be devastated!

3.rovers season ticket holder since 1995....bandwagon then for the glory years heres me thinking you are a life long rover

Give her a break. Clearly she puts a lot of time and effort into supporting Rovers, more than many many fans, even if she does have another team too.

1.drive faster

2."Was I devastated when Celtic lost- emotionally yes, rationally no"

if burnley beat us in any game id be devastated!

3.rovers season ticket holder since 1995....bandwagon then for the glory years heres me thinking you are a life long rover

1. Thank you- I'd rather keep my licence

2. Take it you don't understand the word yes. Also Blackburn don't play Burnley 4-6 times a season. Takes the edge off a bit- especially when still 16 points ahead.

3. the glory years were 91-95. It's the Harford/Hodgson/Kidd/Sourpuss years that I have been a season ticket holder for.

1. Thank you- I'd rather keep my licence

2. Take it you don't understand the word yes. Also Blackburn don't play Burnley 4-6 times a season. Takes the edge off a bit- especially when still 16 points ahead.

3. the glory years were 91-95. It's the Harford/Hodgson/Kidd/Sourpuss years that I have been a season ticket holder for.

1.ooops forgot your above doing anything illegal...mind you said you want drogba nobbling(surely thats illegal)

2.what does yes mean?im thick. rovers v burnley would never lose its edge.

3.SO YOU STARTED SUPPORTING ROVERS IN 91 ..THE GLORY YEARS ...BANDWAGON.

THE BEST YEARS WERE THE EIGHTIES THO.

any way im bored with you now bye

and she puts a lot of time into slagging our fans as well

And boasting about how she can afford it both financially and time given.

Nothing against Celtic just don't want mentio of them clogging up this board.

And she still sways away from answering the question - Rovers or Celtic? .. but we all know the answer don't we.

Fair enough. Couldn't see that from my seat in the BBE. Poor turnout again then.

Ok, working my way through the thread, but why can't this family stand be moved i.e lower tier JW. We should want the BBE jumping just like the full darwen end. Always was a bug bear when I went to Ewood. Anybody else with similar thoughts. I am a family man myself and would have thought the JW Lower is a better fit all round.

is there a clip of the foul Barton did on Tugay? Or 'Miss September' (or should that be Miss Wembley) in the Citeh crowd in full flow?

And I'm not sure what the guy in the white overalls is all about. Looks like he's on his way to a rave in 1990, or doing a forensic test at a crime scene.

is there a clip of the foul Barton did on Tugay? Or 'Miss September' (or should that be Miss Wembley) in the Citeh crowd in full flow?

And I'm not sure what the guy in the white overalls is all about. Looks like he's on his way to a rave in 1990, or doing a forensic test at a crime scene.

:lol: Don't you know Manchester is the setting for the next CSI series, CSI: Manc land

Just listening to Century FM Legends phone in, City and Pearce getting a right slagging off also a couple of callers have said that the City fans were fighting amongst themselves in the Darwen end.

anyone know if that guy who tugay tried to make sure went back into the BBE did actually get back in.....there was a bit of a commotion by the corner of JW and BBE.....but couldnt see from my position in BBE exactly what happened.....i think he managed it though.

Archived