BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Citeh look soleless after that loss. Their season is fin-ished, and it would take a huge effort to scale the table from their current twilight position. Maybe they need those horse racing geezers from the Gulf streaming new money in order to turn round their fortunes. At least with Stuart Pearce, you won't get excuses and cod philosophy to cover up his teams short comings. It is my Humbolt opinion that Citeh will be beached for many seasons, and will struggle to keep afloat in the next few seasons. At least they won't have points deducted unlike West Ham after their fishy transfer dealings.

Ok, working my way through the thread, but why can't this family stand be moved i.e lower tier JW. We should want the BBE jumping just like the full darwen end. Always was a bug bear when I went to Ewood. Anybody else with similar thoughts. I am a family man myself and would have thought the JW Lower is a better fit all round.

Er - no thanks. Personally I like the JWL just how it is.

Ok, working my way through the thread, but why can't this family stand be moved i.e lower tier JW. We should want the BBE jumping just like the full darwen end. Always was a bug bear when I went to Ewood. Anybody else with similar thoughts. I am a family man myself and would have thought the JW Lower is a better fit all round.

I find the only people who ever say this dont sit in either the JWL or the BBEU. I think its a good place to have the young uns. They get to hear the atmosphere better and will be helping create it when they move on. I also think things like disabled access come into it. If we moved the family stand to the JWL then we would lose a fair amount of disabled viewing area.

Has anyone got the full video of Matts goal, after the game when i saw the highlights Martin Tyler said something really cool about us but i cant remember, i can only find this one.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...city-derbyshire

Immediatelyafter the ball was in the net for the second one:

Martin Tyler said "semi-finals here they come, and they are; BLACKBURN ROVERS!"

Immediatelyafter the ball was in the net for the second one:

Martin Tyler said "semi-finals here they come, and they are; BLACKBURN ROVERS!"

Reminds me of the tv commentary for the derby play off game re: speedie

Hat trick seeking and hat trick getting along those lines

Drifting off topic I know but

Favourite quote was on radio lancs after winning FMC a screeching Alan Ainscow ' They've enjoyed we've enjoyed it, it will be a good night tonight'

remember the day like it was yesterday !!

Response from BBC

My email: - Under a minute for Blackburn and Man City on a 50-minute FA Cup special. May as well just watch MUTV for less biased coverage

Response: Dear Mr .........

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Football Focus'.

I understand you were disappointed that the match featuring Blackburn Rovers and Manchester City was not given more coverage.

The choice of matches to discuss in the programme is frequently very difficult as there are always more stories than can be fitted into the time available. Editorial staff's choices have to be selective and no matter how carefully such decisions are made, they are always aware that some people may disagree with them.

Rest assured however that your concerns have been fully registered on our daily audience log. This internal document will be made available to the 'Football Focus' production team and Senior BBC Management.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact the BBC.

Regards

Erika Graham

BBC Information

Response from BBC

My email: - Under a minute for Blackburn and Man City on a 50-minute FA Cup special. May as well just watch MUTV for less biased coverage

You would have thought as it wasn't on the BBC that they may have taken a bit more time over it. I have all but given up watching MOTD now, as much as i loved watching it before the bias shown on it just gets me so annoyed. Now i watch 'goals on sunday' on sky, the current players & staff they have on their are from varying clubs and the presenters opinions are not as biased and offer a balanced and fair look at saturdays games.

You would have thought as it wasn't on the BBC that they may have taken a bit more time over it. I have all but given up watching MOTD now, as much as i loved watching it before the bias shown on it just gets me so annoyed. Now i watch 'goals on sunday' on sky, the current players & staff they have on their are from varying clubs and the presenters opinions are not as biased and offer a balanced and fair look at saturdays games.

agreed, goals on sunday is a LOT better than match of the day in terms of equal coverage and unbiased opinions

The choice of matches to discuss in the programme is frequently very difficult as there are always more stories than can be fitted into the time available.

Regards

Erika Graham

BBC Information[/b]

Dear BBC

Well allow more piggin time then!

Crikey they've got at least 4 channels now to pick from!

No thanks, quite happy there and so are my kids. We sing loudly enough and there was plenty of atmosphere in the BBU upper. Why don't you go in the JWL and start the singing - you can be a trendsetter <_<

And just as if it can't get any worse at the Council House, the BBC post this rumour on their website:

Manchester City will decide on manager Stuart Pearce's future today - with ex-boss Peter Reid a possible replacement. (Daily Mirror)

Curly Watts is making his noose as I type, whilst levels of schadenfreude have risen by 78% in the Coventry and Sunderland areas.

Archived