BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

Billy - this girl

>

Yup, that's the one. Honestly, she needed a good slap. Get angry, shout a bit, but a '10 minute hate' was excessive. It's just a game, calm down. He's Stuart Pearce, not Emmanuel Goldstein. If you guys catch it tonight, you'll see what I mean. You need to see the video.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great result today against a Citeh side that were well wound up.

You look at 7000+ citeh fans at ewood today who don't get anywhere near the success we have at ewood, yet you wonder just what the Blackburn public need to actually fill the bloody ground :angry: only down side.

Gutted if the semi is in Cardiff.

Great time to be a Rover.....

I didn't hear/see the gate announced today. Mate reckoned it was 27k. If so somebody is having one. Just where were the 4k empty seats?

i started a post a while ago when we looked good for uefa cup as well. if we make it to wembley i am absolutelygutted cos i cant make it. im away in spain halfway through a holiday with the wife and little one. little did i know when i booke dit last sept that we would be so close to the final. how the hell do i cope with it if we get to the final

find a cheap flight, if she has owt about her she wont mind you going missing for the day :rolleyes::unsure:

Fantastic result. The atmosphere when the second one went in was unbelievable.

Hoping for a Rovers - Boro semi-final at Elland Road :D

Not a great game, but a great day out. Knackered now. I had a squid on the axe first and last goal. 33-1 for each, pity Derbs lost me £33 ah well :) The bit with the two fans running on the pitch was bizarre, made Citeh look like a bunch of muppets!

What a fantastic result. I thought Emerton, Bentley, Warnock and Samba were great today. However, my heart goes out to City as a club. It's not as if the City-fans haven't been faithfully going to matches, filling up their ground - in spite of their team playing really bad football. Psycho has really done a number on this side, who has got talent by the truck-load in Richards, Dunne, Barton and up and coming Daniel Sturridge. He's signed so poorly it's remarkable, remember Deitmar Hamann from Bolton - Big Sam said that it was the best piece of business he has ever done and no wonder...

What exactly happened in the dying minutes of the game? As I was at home, all I saw on the TV was the players standing around looking bemused. I guess some dozy fan ran onto the pitch.

P.S. The sound on the TV picked up our cheering, their booing, and then Citeh fans chanting "you're not fit to wear the shirt".

What exactly happened in the dying minutes of the game? As I was at home, all I saw on the TV was the players standing around looking bemused. I guess some dozy fan ran onto the pitch.

Fat chav dressed all in white ran the length of the pitch to the BBE, where he was calmly collected by a few stewards while he got spat at and the entire BBE was singing "you fat bas*ard" at him.

Another one that ran on seemed to be pointing at Pearce just before a steward did a perfect rugby tackle which got a few cheers from the BBE as well

I still don't get how people can leave earlier with your team only 1-0 up and five minutes away from an FA Cup Semi Final, crazy!

Anyway back to the game and a decent performance from Rovers. We never really got out of third gear, but we didn't need to City were terribly poor and we could have been playing all night and I don't think one of their strikers would have scored.

We shall not, we shall not be moved ... :rover:

oh yeah and the City fans on the pitch = :lol:

i started a post a while ago when we looked good for uefa cup as well. if we make it to wembley i am absolutelygutted cos i cant make it. im away in spain halfway through a holiday with the wife and little one. little did i know when i booke dit last sept that we would be so close to the final. how the hell do i cope with it if we get to the final

If we do make the final, I'm supposed to leave the EU on the 19th, by law.

Couldn't hear any singing after full time thanks to that crappy music :(

The chav in white who shuffled across to the BBE was pure comedy, "You fat Bas*ard" :D

The FA will no doubt have the balls in the microwave for tomorrow, well lets face it, we are gonna have to play Manu or Chelsea at some point (assuming they get through)

:D

Although i'd love to get to the final...

a chelsea-utd final would free up an extra uefa place in the league....meaning that 8th would be good enough for the intertoto...so its not all bad.

Of course we're goning to get to the final and come 6th so it doesnt matter.... :rover:

The final is at Wembley - we can get you to Heathrow by midnight surely?

If they go by the day I landed, I have until Sunday (not sure if they go by that or by the time leaving/arriving the US) , but I'll worry about it after the semi...

Archived