BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shall we discuss the spurs 3-1 score line.

Chelski are in real danger of winning nothing this season! Their defence is awful without Terry. Hopefully this scoreline will stay the same.

Anyway, it has been a pleasure, off to get ready for the match. Nerves are really kicking in now!

Spuds are a bunch of chokers.

Absolutely cracking tie, as was Boro-Man Yoo yesterday.

No doubt in the eyes of the media we'll drag the whole competition down by grinding out a 1-0 win with 2 shots on goal, 46 fouls and 17 bookings, watched by the lowest 6th round crowd ever.

You read it here first

Absolutely cracking tie, as was Boro-Man Yoo yesterday.

No doubt in the eyes of the media we'll drag the whole competition down by grinding out a 1-0 win with 2 shots on goal, 46 fouls and 17 bookings, watched by the lowest 6th round crowd ever.

You read it here first

I for one wouldn't give a s.hit if that is exactly what happens :rover:

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Bentley, Tugay, Mokoena, Pedersen, McCarthy, Derbyshire. Subs: Enckelman (GK), Khizanishvili, Gallagher, Roberts, Peter.

MAN CITY: Weaver, Richards, Ball, Ireland, Barton, Vassell, Distin, Jihai, Hamann, Dunne ©, Corradi. Subs: Isaksson (GK), Mpenza, Samaras, Beasley, Trabelsi.

From official site. No suprises here for Rovers.

Radio streams, anyone? Want to be 'live' with it. And don't start on Rover-radio, bcos I don't have that...

Edit: Awfully quiet here. Everybody clustered to the radio. Good luck from Holland, I'm listening too. We can do this!

Come on Rovers….sat here in my room in Germany having to listen to BBC5Live Sports Extra….cant watch the first half in the bar due to (please don’t use that word again) Egg chasing Fans....

Armfield says we look tentative and City have settled better after their three corners

Archived