BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

Christ, it's better being the underdog, you just get excited then.

Not felt this bad since the morning of that famous day back in may 1995. :brfc:

well...that one turned out alright...hopefully today will be the same (except the losing bit!) :rover:

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh aye ? I'm pretty sure he's grabbed Elton Welsby's shoulders a few times in the past, but obviously Mr Pugg knows better eh ?

Not grabbed a shoulder! *gasp*

Oh and it's Miss thank you.

You'll only miss England get another spanking.

I think I might set up the portable TV next to the Sky one so I can watch both. And when that gets to painful to watch its the Ashes 2005 DVD to make the pain go away

Your defence of Lawro was most admirable however his shaving off of that big, camp soup strainer isn't fooling anybody for a "mehrment"

I'm not actually defending Lawro, like I said I find him annoying. However, even though this doesn't mean he isn't gay, he is married. Saying 'I know this isn't very PC' and then calling him a poof, means you know it is likely to cause offence.

I was actually defending the fact that gay men still tend to get a rough ride in football, even in this 'tolerant' society. Calling someone who isn't gay, a poof, is using it as an insult, which I personally don't think it is.

Just look at the way some premiership footballers were treated because of some rumours in the media. Also how sad it was that a footballer took his own life for getting hassle for being both black and gay.

I'm not actually defending Lawro, like I said I find him annoying. However, even though this doesn't mean he isn't gay, he is married. Saying 'I know this isn't very PC' and then calling him a poof, means you know it is likely to cause offence.

I was actually defending the fact that gay men still tend to get a rough ride in football, even in this 'tolerant' society. Calling someone who isn't gay, a poof, is using it as an insult, which I personally don't think it is.

Just look at the way some premiership footballers were treated because of some rumours in the media. Also how sad it was that a footballer took his own life for getting hassle for being both black and gay.

Pug, take a chill pill.

Running through the lanes late at night in leather chaps screaming "dip me in honey, and throw me to the lesbians"[/color]

I think you'll find it was chocolate, not honey! :P

Just played out the game on FIFA, we lost 1-0. Early City goal by Samaras, after some woeful defending City shot comes back off the bar for an easy tap in. All out assault by Rovers but some dreadful finishing good saves and City win.

Just played out the game on FIFA, we lost 1-0. Early City goal by Samaras, after some woeful defending City shot comes back off the bar for an easy tap in. All out assault by Rovers but some dreadful finishing good saves and City win.

Noooo! It won't come true USA!

Berbatov is on fire recently! Set up for a good match now.

Oh come on Mike, it's all good fun :). I won't be reasoned, i'll go all psycho biatch if you like?

Archived