BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doom and Gloom merchants stand up and chant "wemberleee wemberlee"

Great result and it has now been put to bed until 1.30pm tomorrow when we again await the result of the now sure to be fixed semi final draw <_<

We already know the semi final Rovers will get is Manure so pack your bags ready for Villa Park.

I dont want to dwell on the match, it doesnt do much to gripe about anything as it was a cup game. Rovers coped, scored twice and won easily with 10 men against a city team with NO Heartbeat, no effort and no nouse.

Now then a poser for the Rovers fans.

If, as we expect nowadays, to draw manure we will play at Villa Park, ground capacity for the semi finals will be 41000. Allowing for corporate each team will expect 18500 tickets, that being based on the allocation for the last semi final played there !

Where will that leave YOU ?

All those moaners, all those whingers get ready to be a loser cause you AINT getting a ticket.

I am not worried I got mine guaranteed. :brfc:

Now Rovers can concentrate on wham next week and letting LUCASH know exactly what it means to be part of a successful BRFC :brfc:

Fantastic result, bring on the winners of Watford/Plymouth (hopefully, Watford leading 1-0)!!

For those wondering about Nonda, drove past the training ground yesterday and him and Henchoz were doing some fitness training. They must have felt both of them weren't at full fitness.

:rover::brfc:

i'm well excited now, not long till kick off.

after watching the geordies and spurs midweek in europe and feeling sick n gutted, i hope i don't feel like that again come sunday evening.

i really feel there is so much at stake, a visit to the new wembley is only 2 games away.

derbyshire to do the business in front of the blackburn end in a memorable victory!!! :brfc:

oh yes!!!!

the business was done alright, city didn't even have 1 attempt on target and derbyshire finished em off just like i said.

samba was awesome again, the guy is just a rock!!!!

nelsen hasn't been training all week due to hamstring problems, it was an achievement he lasted the first 45mins.

that must be the first time all season the axe has been in an opposition box, top finish though. Shame about the red card but the ref was having a laugh with his cards all match.

squeeky ass time last 20mins but the team pulled together as a unit and we deserve it, everton, luton, arsenal and now city all ko'd.

bring on the semis :brfc:

does anyone know what was going on by the riverside stand at the end of the game? it seemed like a riot?

There was a city fan that ran on towards the Blackburn end, he got a nice welcome by getting spat on etc. I didn't see where the other fan that ran on was heading but it looked like he was heading for Pearce. That guy must be under immense pressure!

I really hope we get Watford or Plym in the Semi's. Then Spurs knock Chelsea out and they win nothing else all season. Liverpool win the Champions league. Manure win the premiership after getting knocked out the FA Cup by Boro. We win the FA Cup by beating Spurs.

Oh I can dream!

If, as we expect nowadays, to draw manure we will play at Villa Park, ground capacity for the semi finals will be 41000. Allowing for corporate each team will expect 18500 tickets, that being based on the allocation for the last semi final played there !

Where will that leave YOU ?

I suspect Ill be at Villa Park.

Despite it being my brother in laws wedding on the Saturday.

does anyone know what was going on by the riverside stand at the end of the game? it seemed like a riot?

There was a bunch of maybe 20 fans - a mix of kids and teenagers who just went nuts when Derbyshires goal went in. They were at the front and the temptation to antagonise the citeh fans was too strong to ignore - very funny...the stewards couldnt cope, the poilice got heavy handed and the citeh fans behave liked caged monkeys.

There was no malice there - just young lads having fun.

Does anyone know what happened with that Rovers fan who was on the pitch at the end hugging Tugay? I was in the Blackburn End and it looked like Tugay was telling the stewards to leave him alone. But I couldnt see what happened.

Couldnt believe that the stewards let that city fan run the lenght of the pitch without even moving.

Also to the woman sat behing me, row 19 i beleive, why do you pay to watch Rovers? You spent the whole 90 minutes moaning.

Sorry had to get that off my chest.

Wembley here we come.

They are gonna hold the semis at Wembley in the future but looks doubtful that they're gonna be held there this year. I hate Birmingham but I'm guessing that we'll be in Villa park. Probably against Chel$ki or manure. Because "everyone" wants a manure chel$ki final :rolleyes:

They are gonna hold the semis at Wembley in the future but looks doubtful that they're gonna be held there this year. I hate Birmingham but I'm guessing that we'll be in Villa park. Probably against Chel$ki or manure. Because "everyone" wants a manure chel$ki final :rolleyes:

Im led to believe, that Old Trafford/Villa Park and Emirates are "pencilled in"

Phew- thank goodness we played Dirteh Citeh.

That was a distinctly sub-par performance with Nelsen in terrible trouble first half and MGP had a nightmare by my reckoning.

At least we had nobody as bad as Corradi or as filthy as Barton. Two utter disgraces.

Well done Rovers. Onwards and upwards!

Bert was immence today. Good contributions from Bentley and Derbs otherwise we were not really at the races. A good job we were playing City.

I feel for their fans. They are rightly furious at that display. A Psycho lead team in an FA cup 1/4 final? You wouldn't have known it. Totally passionless.

Toogs-you've just got to love that man!

Life is sweet!

Nervous performance from what I saw, apart from Brad and Samba. Mokoena did deserve his two yellow cards, but scumbag Barton deserved a card for all the stamping in injury time.

On a side note, as I watched it on TV, when Citeh go 2-0 down, or after about 85 minutes or so, look out for a young woman in her 20's in their crowd. Her reaction to Pearce was something. Put it this way, it was as if he had just been aquitted of brutally murdering her family despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It's probably on Youtube as I type, but I can't be arsed to look.

Im led to believe, that Old Trafford/Villa Park and Emirates are "pencilled in"

Earlier in the season they said it would be at Cardiff, however they now appear to have had a rethink and are going to put them back to the normal 2. I really wouldn't want it to be a villa park, not only because its basically next door to my house and not really an away but the allocations wouldn't be fantastic.

Cardiff is a top day out and i hope they have a sensible kick off time this time. :rover:

Great performance today, especially after the Axe got axed. I have to say a very good finish for his goal but 2 silly challanges cost him. Could have been alot easier than it ended up but i'm not complaining semi's here we come.

Edit: that is the one Stu, amused me! :P

Great result today against a Citeh side that were well wound up.

You look at 7000+ citeh fans at ewood today who don't get anywhere near the success we have at ewood, yet you wonder just what the Blackburn public need to actually fill the bloody ground :angry: only down side.

Gutted if the semi is in Cardiff.

Great time to be a Rover.....

Couldnt believe that the stewards let that city fan run the lenght of the pitch without even moving.

I agree that the stewarding today was strange - but it ain't their fault, they can only do as they are instructed.

Did anyone see the fans kicked out of the CIS stand for celebrating goal. Even the city fans I spoke to said that was a disgrace. The senior management of safety at Rovers wil probably be getting some angry letters.

Aside from that, very good result from a rovers side not playing at thier best, against a city side who were woeful.

Felt sorry for thier fans but maybe the booing and chanting against them was a little ott?

i started a post a while ago when we looked good for uefa cup as well. if we make it to wembley i am absolutelygutted cos i cant make it. im away in spain halfway through a holiday with the wife and little one. little did i know when i booke dit last sept that we would be so close to the final. how the hell do i cope with it if we get to the final

Archived