BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 5m

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of rubbish, in a crowded midfield he done all he could. You can't ask too much of him, remember how he was playing last season, he's only going to get better. Take note, only Lampard has scored more goals from midfield in the Prem this season!! smile.gif

I haven't seen most of rovers games (unfortunately) but rovers fans are worrying.

For some strange reason, most of the fans always expect rovers players to be the best in the world in ALL GAMES!!!

Which player have you seen that performs at 100% in every game?

Give MGP and all other players a break!

They are not gods!

I didnt blame him at all. Its just recently started to annoy me and I know im not the only one. he is a great player but at times I think he could really express himself ( he has the talent) but instead he can be non existent. Im a big fan of his but I think he has the ability to help other members of the team more by getting involved. Im not the only one on this site who has said he sometimes hides when the going gets tough. It has come up a lot recently. Moreover, in the newcastle match apparently he was non existenet apart from the goal. Anyway, theres no need to bite my head off YOUR MEANT TO VOICE YOUR OPINION plus I did say it straight after the match so I was still dejected.

Morten Gamst Pedersen really wound me up today. He seems to hide when the going gets tough. What are your thoughts? H escores some very important goals but he needs to contribute more to the team.

378118[/snapback]

I thought Morten was one of the best out field players last night. He was the only player which attacked the opposition.

Funnily enough something I said to my mate at the start of the Man U game last night was as soon as Pedersen takes a big knock he'll disappear in the game. Sure enough he got hit by Van Der Saar and suddenly he was no longer getting decent crosses into the box (not counting corners), he just seemed to become another player on the pitch. I've noticed this in a few games, last 90 minutes I saw was the game against Bolton where the same happened.

But, I don't know if that's just somehow coincidence. He's obviously one of our best players out there.

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm

Injury? The fact is that we look a better team when he's not on the field at the moment - perhaps that's accentuated by the sharpness of Peter but MGP has certainly got to take some responsibility.

If he started with getting the basics right (delivery from corners - one of the least challenging roles in football but one he's been getting all wrong for most of the season) maybe the rest of his game would improve too.

Not sure Peter is ready to complete 90 minute shifts in the Premier League quite yet, but certainly he should be starting and MGP getting the 20 minute spell at the end from the bench.

hmmm

Injury?  The fact is that we look a better team when he's not on the field at the moment - perhaps that's accentuated by the sharpness of Peter but MGP has certainly got to take some responsibility.

If he started with getting the basics right (delivery from corners - one of the least challenging roles in football but one he's been getting all wrong for most of the season) maybe the rest of his game would improve too.

Not sure Peter is ready to complete 90 minute shifts in the Premier League quite yet, but certainly he should be starting and MGP getting the 20 minute spell at the end from the bench.

384375[/snapback]

Bang on. Even my wife, who takes next to no interest in the rovers, commented how poor he was tonight. Peter did enough for me to be earning a start.

Archived