BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Away Shirt?

Sorry for making another new topic on the same day but i came accross this on a blackburn rovers facebook group. People are claiming it is the away shirt for next season, but I cant find anything about it on the official site. It looked awsome anyway.

I dont know how to post photos but here is the link to it.

http://hull.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247...;oid=2204594530

Looks like were staying with lonsdale "Sigh"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or black and red polka dots.

We need to know these things :)

How many shirts have we been allocated? What are the price ranges and when do we have to start queueing to get the cheapest?

( I still blame Dean Saunders!)

• 2 weeks later...

well my friend,who is a life long rovers fan, works at umbro and has designed the new home and away shirts!! he said the new away one will be black and red halves so guess this is the one, he said umbro have bought out lonsdale or summat, so it might still have lonsdale on it, or it might have umbro on it, i'm not sure, but it is designed by umbro and a rovers fan!!

well my friend,who is a life long rovers fan, works at umbro and has designed the new home and away shirts!! he said the new away one will be black and red halves so guess this is the one, he said umbro have bought out lonsdale or summat, so it might still have lonsdale on it, or it might have umbro on it, i'm not sure, but it is designed by umbro and a rovers fan!!

:lol:

Has he only just found out, the rest of us knew on Christmas Day when the club announced it. :tu:

:lol: :lol: oh ye that friend

Any news on when either of these shirts will be coming out?

This is the minute from the Fans' Forum on 30th April (not much help I know): -

5. 2007/08 Kit

In response to a question from Martin Howarth Tom Finn stated that kits for next season had been selected in line with designs posted on the website. Final agreements were being made with the manufacturers and he expected that an announcement about availability would be made very shortly.

Archived