BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scumchester Deep In The Kaka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rarely watch Man U on ITV cos of the nauseating suck up commentary from Tyldsley.

But I watched all the match today, and it was an absorbing match from start to finish. Three goals from Utd should have been enough to put it to bed, but their stand in defenders fell asleep twice in the first half. It was built up to be Ronaldo V Kaka, but in truth, apart from the 3 goals( :unsure:) , Ronaldo esp was well below par.

Great match to watch though.

Loving it, loving it, loving it.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them win nothing that's NOWT - i.e. a big fat zero.

Although it's maybe just wishful thinking on my part. :rolleyes:

P.S. Sparky is doing the HT analysis in the studio.

Rooney Rooney Rooney what a finish you cant top that.

Three wishes:

ManU for the league, fair enough given their brilliant football this season.

Chelsea for the FA Cup, spoiling ManU double.

Liverpool for the European Cup, leading to the exit of Mourinho.

Three wishes:

ManU for league ............. I want that

Chelsea deffo not for FA cup United to beat them just for last week

AC for Cup, if not them then No1 :lol:

Cant stnad liverpool fans goin on about 6 times and my brother is a chelsea "fan"

It's just what I was thinking.

And me- you'd think they'd learn before gloating. Actually you wouldn't. Obviously these are the same type of numpties that gloat at Ewood when we score 1, and then look even more stupid when it goads the opposition into scoring 2.

Guest shoppybrfc
Just watching the CL semi and Scumchester are losing 2-1... they've been Kaka'd TWICE !! hehehe

you not learnt from the Burnley v WBA thread? :D

And me- you'd think they'd learn before gloating. Actually you wouldn't. Obviously these are the same type of numpties that gloat at Ewood when we score 1, and then look even more stupid when it goads the opposition into scoring 2.

:wstu:

Yes, it's obviously exactly the same - I mean the United players could read every word of this on their laptops in the dressing room at half time. :rolleyes:

Three wishes:

Four wishes:

The wheels to fall spectacularly off for each of the "big four" over the next few years thereby evening up the playing field for the rest of us.

Ordinarilly, I'd not be happy about the Mancs winning anything. But no way should AC Milan even be in the CL, never mind the semi-final.

Chelsea are slight favourites to win the EPL in my book because of the Manc injury crisis. I also fancy them to get past Liverpool and reach the CL final which should hasten the Liverpool rush to the cheque book. If Liverpool are seriously after Etoo and Villa then Bellars is quite possibly on his way out. However, Chelsea or Man U could easily spoil it for Liverpool on those two signings.

As for the two Manc v Chelsea Cup Finals, probably one win each but in which order is anybody's guess.

I can see Chelsea doing the quadruple by the way- the fact nobody is talking about it is helping them.

I could think of nothing worse than Liverpool winning the Champions League again and going on about it for several years. At least the other two English teams will move on quite qiuckly, particularly United.

and the commentary was absolutely awful.

There is something a bit gay about his commentary. Why you may ask? Well, take last night for example. Maldini's face comes on and he says something like "Centre backs arent meant to be that good looking but Paulo Maldini surly is" Right for starters there, I always thought he was a left back and secondly - I dont give a stuff what a player looks like as long as they are good.

Another example was I think Kaka was the one on the ball and he said something like "just look at those powerful thighs"

I have noticed him doing this in other matches too but I dont have any examples - just watch/listen the next time he is on.

He has definitely got a touch of the Mr Garrasons about him.

"Centre backs arent meant to be that good looking but Paulo Maldini surly is"

Apart from the glaring inaccuracy (the left back thing) he's right. Have enjoyed watching S. Maldini for many years!!!

Archived