BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season Matches

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting strong and unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.

Could someone check that Ewood Park is still there, please?

I know I've loads of stuff to do between now and the start of the season, but still...............................

Checked it out myself and went for a drink in the Blues Bar.

What the deuce has happened to the Riversi - sorry Fraser Eagle Stand? It's gone blue........ I only had two drinks for pity's sake........

rubbish

Ok folks, got some good news, and some bad news.

I was with the new ticket office manager yesterday for a fans forum meeting on ticket priorities for the new season.

They expect our allocation for PNE to be 3000, which is just less than we took last time. Therefore ticket priority is going to people with Wisla Krakow and Salzburg stubs first, with any other applications from existing (not 07/08) season ticket holders then being placed into a ballot for the tickets.

Expect mucho chaos for this one.

looking forward to the deepdale outing. Once again we will take the biggest element of the crowd !

Pity I will miss the Intertoto games due to holiday

Let's hope you have the chance to watch other Euro games though.

Let's hope you have the chance to watch other Euro games though.

Oh I am perfectly sure Rovers will get through the Intertoto stages allowing me and the Leyland Rovers European Branch to venture off into pastures new at some point.

After all, got to get Jordan on film actually sober !! Thats an ambition that is gonna be hard to achieve based on my meetings with him throughout Europe last season !! :rolleyes:

Oh I am perfectly sure Rovers will get through the Intertoto stages allowing me and the Leyland Rovers European Branch to venture off into pastures new at some point.

After all, got to get Jordan on film actually sober !! Thats an ambition that is gonna be hard to achieve based on my meetings with him throughout Europe last season !! :rolleyes:

Good luck. :rolleyes:

Ok folks, got some good news, and some bad news.

I was with the new ticket office manager yesterday for a fans forum meeting on ticket priorities for the new season.

Hum,

The next fans forum meeting is tomorrow, have I missed one, or was this one open to less people than normal ?

Hum,

The next fans forum meeting is tomorrow, have I missed one, or was this one open to less people than normal ?

Glenn - If you read the whole Preston Away thread on the official board i think it will make sense.

I cant believe all of this for preston away. I remember a couple of seasons ago i paid on the gate for this game about 20 mins before kick off....and now you need euro stubs.

Suppose if there is such a demand then it is the right way to go. People went to Poland on a thursday night and so should always get priority over the rest.

Ive resigned myself to the fact that after years of going home and away i now have no say whatsoever when it comes to in demand tickets. I no longer have a season ticket cause i dont live in England so its my own fault, my decision, and its crap. But thats life isnt it. I couldnt get a ticket for leverkusen, i couldnt get to krakow because work wouldnt let me finish early enuf ...so im stuck with the odd home game in the darwen end with the screaming kids. I only made it to 3 games last season, bayern and liverpool at home and united away. Im comin home for the huddersfield and intertoto games. And thats me until november :angry:

I can live with it BUT if we draw a czech team in the UEFA id better get a ticket :rover:

I had a chat with the planning staff at Preton for this game and there is NO news to report on the game. Although there is extensive work going on to rebuild the main stand there is not a massive operation in place for the visit of BRFC. Away fans to be limited to 3000 for all games next season however they are not expecting a crowd of 17000 for the game so I cannot for the life of me beleive it will be all ticket.

Nobend only have 4000 st holders and I dont see a further 10k making it to the game versus Rovers.

I had a chat with the planning staff at Preton for this game and there is NO news to report on the game. Although there is extensive work going on to rebuild the main stand there is not a massive operation in place for the visit of BRFC. Away fans to be limited to 3000 for all games next season however they are not expecting a crowd of 17000 for the game so I cannot for the life of me beleive it will be all ticket.

Nobend only have 4000 st holders and I dont see a further 10k making it to the game versus Rovers.

More importantely, do you know how many tickets we have been given for the Arminia Bielefeld game?

Sorry Jordan, no but I am aware that you are most welcome and there will be a lovely German frauline awaiting your arrival, she is from Cologne, has big red lips and red hair, chest built like a body builder and still has tha adams apple !!!

Anyone else from the board going to Germany?

17 days to go until Wrexham.

i wanna go....as ill be in germany anyway around that time.........

it says TBC....anyone know where??

Archived