Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jack Walker

laughatthedingles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jack !! :brfc:

I'll remember this all my life and always will do, the last lines of his verse at Ewood.

Why should i be out of mind because i am out of sight? I am but waiting for you for an interval. Somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well.

There`s only one Jack Walker! :brfc:

In an age where football clubs are being bought up by faceless companies, oil gangsters & tyrants in the hope of making a quick buck.....let us be thankful that one of us yes US :blink: , Jack Walker lived out the dream of millions of football fans all over the world. He bought the club he`d supported as a boy, turned it around & made them champions of England!

Many have tried to emulate what Jack did, most have failed or faded away.

We as Blackburn Rovers fans should never forget how lucky we are to have had one of our own live out the fantasy we can only dream of!

Thanks for the ride Jack!

THERE`S ONLY ONE JACK WALKER!!!! :brfc:

(wouldn`t it be a fitting tribute if everybody stood & chanted his name on Sunday....just to let everyone know we`ll never forget him! ;) )

In an age where football clubs are being bought up by faceless companies, oil gangsters & tyrants in the hope of making a quick buck.....let us be thankful that one of us yes US :blink: , Jack Walker lived out the dream of millions of football fans all over the world. He bought the club he`d supported as a boy, turned it around & made them champions of England!

We as Blackburn Rovers fans should never forget how lucky we are to have had one of our own live out the fantasy we can only dream of!

(wouldn`t it be a fitting tribute if everybody stood & chanted his name on Sunday....just to let everyone know we`ll never forget him! ;) )

Totally agree.

RIP Jack :brfc:

Doesn't seem seven years ago since that game against Norwich. That was definately one of the most memorable games I've been to.

I'm sure he's still watching down on the Rovers and he'd be delighted with the current squad we've got i'm sure.

There's Only One Jack Walker!

Edited by grizfoot

I remember the Norwich game a fantastic tribute to a fantastic man, to see on the big screen various players paying tribute and accompanied by the song Time To Say Goodbye, it wasn't just the women who were crying on that day.

Everytime I hear that song the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Totally agree as well. RIP Jack

With every season we are in the top flight of English football, with every kick off at Ewood Park with all the optimism and anticipation that brings, with every star that comes into town and pays tribute to our beloved old club, the legacy of Uncle Jack continues to this day.

He made this possible and he would be proud of us because we are proud of him. Sing your hearts out for Jack Walker!

I'll be standing in my living room chanting along while Ther'es Only One Jack Walker flows across Ewood. The dog won't know what to make of me, but...

There's only ONE Jack Walker!

Thanks, Mr Walker for giving a Yank one more reason to be so proud of being a Rovers fan!

Well what can I say? There is not much that I can add to that which has already been said on here, except to say I absolutely agree with every word. Besides which, there seems to be something wrong with my eyes just now, so I will just leave it at that with maybe one addition. As well as you all singing "There's only one Jack Walker" on Sunday at the very top of your voices, it would be very fitting and nice for the team to do their bit for the occasion and make darned sure that they win the match! Do it for Jack!

THERE'S ONLY ONE JACK WALKER.