Brum Preview

den

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not nice Daremz..

by the way, BBC reporting that there's less than 10,000 at Ewood tonight

9,205 :(

That ESPN thing is pretty good, it reported the goals before the sky website had reported them. But a bunch of people on here knew well before...my question is how?

id be very tempted to drop mccarthy on saturday and start with santa and derbs...

also maybe pedersen as he has been awful so far - play dunny on the left or even ollson...

From my point of view its good that both Derbyshire and Olsson showed something tonight as it will act as a wakeup call for the likes of MGP and Benni who with a rest have no excuse and they need to start performing...I hope <_<

I am being observed teach tomorrow by the head teacher who is a massive Birmingham fan! I am going to do the mental oral starter all about the number 3!!! Maybe getting them counting three footballs! Totally over the kids heads but he will get it totally!!!!

We went.......must be one the few !! :D Rovers dominated a very, very poor Birmingham side who had no ambition at all, Forsell was on his own for virtually the whole game, without needing to get out of second gear. it was good to be able to sit back and enjoy the football and a vastly improved performance from Sunday's. We could or should have had six or more. Dunny was definetely MOTM and was desperate to score. If we play with the same attitude and approach against Larissa a 3-0 turn around is very possible. Keep believing. We created plenty of chances and as someone else said Roberst couldn't have hit a barn door tonight, that's how it goes, others should have scored as well. A very good, classic Bentley was worth £10 of anyone's money. Santa Cruz was were he should be to pick up a deflected Bentley shot with a good diving header and Matty won a very good penalty with brave running into the box. Samba was outstanding again, player of the season this year in my book. A good night and ceratinly value for the £10 ticket price.

Have to mention Olsson after criticising him before. He looked good defensively and made some nice forward runs. A few times was happy just to receive and then just play the easy ball when other opportunities were open to him, but it's early days. I can see him playing left back and Warnock getting a chance down the left side of midfield.

Archived