BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fairwell To Robbie You Legend!

Robbie is officially a Derby player now and will be making his debut at home against Wigan on Saturday. Id like to wish the guy good luck. I think he was terrific for the time and games and played for us. He gave nothing but 110% and he is a gentleman.

He left for honest reasons and in good spirit and im happy at that and I hope he gets an astounding reception when he returns later on in the season. Great signing for Paul Jewell definately.

Best wishes

Chicken Wing

i agree that he was great for us but think its good business from blackburn as he is 33 and it frees up some money.

Yeah absolutely, it was a great deal for him and us. Positive all around and I think he will be an important player for them. The work rate and commitment is 2nd to none!!!

I personally think it's better to be able to leave good luck messages in a thread not entitled Savage - Bad Apple.

Correct.

Good Luck Robbie - it was nice to hear the positive comments he made about Rovers.

I have a feeling Derby won't be 'push overs' in the 2nd half of the season, they have made some good signings with more to come if the rumours are correct.

Savage forced himself out of Birmingham in a similarly disrespectful way to Barry Ferguson exiting Rovers. Not even close to being a legend.

Never fear, Abbey. Hughes will purchase a new CM and he will inevitably be better than Mokoena.

Archived