BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keegan Newcastle Manager!

I can understand why Keegan has walked, when the chairman/board wants to sell players behind your back and against your wishes your position is pretty much untenable.

I can’t see anyone succeeding at that club with all the deluded expectations their fans have plus having a complete moron of a chairman.

Expecting a new manager to come in and to be gone by January, whether that’s Wise or someone else.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, tell me one sane non-Newcastle fan who didn't know that Keegan-Newcastle the Sequel was going to end like a pig in an abattoir?

So why the hell did the Toon receive Keegan as the Messiah?

It is true, football fans are officially brainless. WOrds fail me with the sheer irrationality and plain dumbness that prevails in football. Worse than children.

Okay, tell me one sane non-Newcastle fan who didn't know that Keegan-Newcastle the Sequel was going to end like a pig in an abattoir?

So why the hell did the Toon receive Keegan as the Messiah?

It is true, football fans are officially brainless. WOrds fail me with the sheer irrationality and plain dumbness that prevails in football. Worse than children.

You're not wrong. It was always going to end in tears.

I've been and has a read of some newcastle forums to see what they are all saying. All I can really say is that mod's you would not be able to keep up, swear filter on overtime.

They are all deciding how best to hurt ashley and get him out and on no small scale, the thread has hit 100 pages and rising. This will be interesting.

Thank god for JW, I can only say I hope they have a multi faith room at newcastle ashley needs one.

What a sad day for English football. Keegan appears such an honest bloke, truly passionate about the game who only wanted what he was promised. Ashley, quite rightly, has let the fans down there.

Doesn't it make you realise how fortunate our manager is to have the power to sign his own people? i.e. Andrews (regardless of how good or bad people think he is). Further to that our club deserve great credit for alllowing their manager to get on with the job which I, for one, am very grateful and proud because we appear to be only one of several in the top flight.

Imagine the panic on this board now if Hughes hadn't gone to Citeh when he did! In hindsight it has perhaps all worked out for the best .... having to recruit a new manager at this stage of the season wouldn't have been much fun. :huh:

I've been and has a read of some newcastle forums to see what they are all saying. All I can really say is that mod's you would not be able to keep up, swear filter on overtime.

They are all deciding how best to hurt ashley and get him out and on no small scale, the thread has hit 100 pages and rising. This will be interesting.

Thank god for JW, I can only say I hope they have a multi faith room at newcastle ashley needs one.

Our threads on Fowler and Andrews coming has nothing on what they are saying.

No wonder Ashley has gone stateside and barbados. :lol:

But if you were a foreigner wouldn't you expect someone good as your director of football, not dennis Wise? You'd expect someone with a really good knowledge of European leagues and who is a good negotiator. I wish I could feel sorry for the Newcastle fans but I just can't stop laughing as they lurch from one disaster to another.

. I wish I could feel sorry for the Newcastle fans but I just can't stop laughing as they lurch from one disaster to another.

Oh dear, that's exactly how I felt last week as City and Hughes looked like they were going down the pan.What's the likelihood some flash billionaire steps in to wipe that smile of our faces again and sinks a couple of mil into The Toon?....

Or we can just enjoy it while it lasts. :P

Oh dear, that's exactly how I felt last week as City and Hughes looked like they were going down the pan.What's the likelihood some flash billionaire steps in to wipe that smile of our faces again and sinks a couple of mil into The Toon?....

£2m buys you Keith Andrews these days.

Archived