BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keegan Newcastle Manager!

Being discussed in other Prem League happenings but thought I'd bring this back to the top.

Keegan believed to be in discussion with Newcastle at board meeting. Didn't take training this morning and strong rumours that he's quit (or sacked).

In fact on Betfair at the moment he is 8/1 NOT to be the next manager to leave his post.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 3 games into the season! Don't think there's many people who can take over now. Wise, Hoddle, Billy Davies, Shearer are the only ones that come to mind! Doens't look good for 'em. Oh dear, never mind, what a pity :D

It was always going to end in tears when Dennis Wise was brought in without Keegan's knowledge. Every fibre of me hopes they appoint Wise as manager, what a terrible appointment that would be.

It'd be very apt though, because what a joke of a club they are.

After Big Al expressed his interest last time and was laughed out of the place because they wanted experience he would be very silly to think about going back a second time.

I don't see what else he can do to appease the fans, they're raging by the sounds of it. If Shearer could accept working alongside Wise (they might have a decent friendship from their England days) then maybe that's what he'll go for.

Wonder if the FIFA pro licence will rear it's head again, or should I say the lack of.

Wise has not attended the course, and is not listed on the 2008 course neither is Shearer a candidate. One ex Newcastle player that has qualified is Warren Barton qualified in 2007, Can't see him being a contender though.

Could be interesting which way they will jump.

Kevin Bond?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived