BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keegan Newcastle Manager!

The whole senerio just looks manufactured..Although the fans choice was Keegan I reckon he was never wanted by the board at Newcastle and Wise(with Poyet to come Later as his No 2) was always first choice and considered a better long term option..The fans would be duped to keep them happy until Wise got his feet under the table,then Keegan would be bated to react in the predictable way he has...

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zola and Poyet seemed to be the favourites but just now on SSN they mentioned that Paul Ince was in the minds of the Newcastle board, can't see it being true but why is it that whoever our manager is he gets linked to other jobs.

That fat plastic geordie probably said get me Blackburn's manager thinking that Hughes is still in charge.

Surely they can't be serious?

No chance in hell JW will let Ince go, even if Ince hinted that he wanted to (complete madness and unlikely i know) talk to Newcastle.

Depends how much they offer. We could make a business out of collecting compensation from clubs pinching our manager just like clubs do with buying young players and transferring them.

Surely they can't be serious?

No chance in hell JW will let Ince go, even if Ince hinted that he wanted to (complete madness and unlikely i know) talk to Newcastle.

The mere fact that he is at Blackburn is enough to link him with somebody else. It's what the useless, lazy ***** do.

Part of me wants Ince to go, just so Jan, JAL et al will shut the ____ up. This part hopes he will be replaced by BFS, and we'll get relegated by playing negative long ball football. Then all the so-called fans can scuttle off and support Celtic, Bolton or whoever else.

Re T4E: Donodoni? Boom, there goes any credibility you've had in these matters. He took over a world cup winning Italian team and made them look as ordinary as England. He also has even less experience than Ince. Billic would not come. He turned down the Whammers, with whom he has a connection with, and Laudrup seems to be off to Moscow.

So many of these anti-Ince people never come up with viable alternatives, but just whine about Paul after 4 or so games.

Part of me wants Ince to go, just so Jan, JAL et al will shut the ____ up. This part hopes he will be replaced by BFS, and we'll get relegated by playing negative long ball football. Then all the so-called fans can scuttle off and support Celtic, Bolton or whoever else.

Re T4E: Donodoni? Boom, there goes any credibility you've had in these matters. He took over a world cup winning Italian team and made them look as ordinary as England. He also has even less experience than Ince. Billic would not come. He turned down the Whammers, with whom he has a connection with, and Laudrup seems to be off to Moscow.

So many of these anti-Ince people never come up with viable alternatives, but just whine about Paul after 4 or so games.

My point was that there is no shortage of candidates, as seemed to be the other posters point. I was not looking to get in to a debate as to their individual validity, purely that there are big names out there that could bring something to this football club. I include Allardyce in that.

Bilic didn't turn down West Ham, by the way, he just wanted to do it part time until January, much like we did with Sparky when he first joined us.

Dechamps has been linked to the France and Newcastle jobs, Mancini would probably laugh at us and would bring along Sinsa Mahilovic who is a turd, and I would not want another part time manager, especially one who has a good chance of being at the next world cup. Good to know you'd consider BFS.

It is amazing how quickly people are condemning Ince. Mind you even if God itself got the job, Jan, Gordon and the other whingers will be saying he isn't good enough, has no experience, whilst Blue Phil will complain about his links with Islam and blames the new manager about some Mosque that is being built in the Blackburn area.

It is amazing how quickly people are condemning Ince. Mind you even if God itself got the job, Jan, Gordon and the other whingers will be saying he isn't good enough, has no experience, whilst Blue Phil will complain about his links with Islam and blames the new manager about some Mosque that is being built in the Blackburn area.

Well, atleast you're actually taking the time to understand their viewpoint :tu:

Archived