BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Nelsen

Nelly is on SoccerAM this morning doing what he loves about football... (Mostly stuck on here for RIML's benfit!!! :D)

I missed it but I've read his comments,

"I love football because you can run around a bit of grass kicking lumps out of anybody and anything and chase a ball around, it's brilliant! And get paid to do it! Unbelievable!"

I can't seem to find any videos though :(

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed it but I've read his comments,

"I love football because you can run around a bit of grass kicking lumps out of anybody and anything and chase a ball around, it's brilliant! And get paid to do it! Unbelievable!"

I can't seem to find any videos though :(

Keep an eye on Sky. They sometimes stick those videos up. Oh, and he made me laugh out loud, he was very funny.

Keep an eye on Sky. They sometimes stick those videos up. Oh, and he made me laugh out loud, he was very funny.

There's videos on the SoccerAM website from Saturday, I've had a quick look but can't seem to find it, you might be able to :)

• 3 weeks later...

I almost vomited when I saw that, it's really horrific! He's as hard as sh*t that fella!

I know if that was an Arsenal player their leg would have snapped in half ;)

Surprised he's back so soon to be honest, I hope Sam rests him from now until the end of the season, give him time to recover both mentally and physically, I would hate to see him miss the World Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why Ryan didn't wear the armband against the Gooners?

There's an interview with Ryan Nelsen on facebook Click activate now > watch live event > click yes to the message that appears.

It is 40 minutes long but it's very good. Nelsen says something like, he's never asked to be captain, the captaincy is something he's been given, it's an extra piece of cloth he wears and he wouldn't play differently with or without it.

I think it's a tactic to be honest, I think Samba will get more respect from the referee. Sam does have a theory that referees penalise taller players, that's what I think anyway.

Might be true. He is 33 now heading on 34.

Givet, Samba and Jones look like they could be a good threesome at the back. We would need to get a left back or someone who can play left back and center back.

Id keep Nelsen around though personally. He has good experience to be in the squad. But I believe Givet and even Jones may be better partners for Samba now.

Archived