BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What Have You Seen On The Way To See The Rovers?

On my way to Ewood yesterday I saw:

1) A sock

2) A glove

3) Some web type material

4) A carpet

What strange things have you seen on the way to a game?

Ps, my mate was once shot on the way to see Rovers at Anfield :blink: but I never saw it.

A small child of about 6 throw his pie (one he was actually eating seconds before) at the fans coach on the way to see Rovers V Millwall in the cup a few seasons ago... Funniest thing I ever saw, everybody on the coach was p'ing themselves laughing. :lol:

1: the bottom rung of a ladder ( wooden, old school )

2: An old ring pull from a coke can, very rare these days

3: the lid from a pringles tube

4: a cardboard cut out of the honey monster

Gobsmacked I were I tell thee

I kid you not, but on the way to the Wigan game last year I actually saw a man walking a ferret on a lead. About 1 mile from the stadium. We had to stop just to make sure it was real.

I regularly see a solitary shoe in the middle of a motorway. How does anyone lose a shoe in the fast lane of a motorway?

When we played at Turd Moor in the cup - so one of the Dingles walk into a lampost whilst he was giving it large to the Coaches arriving at the game.... and laugh I did

Also from many moons back ... don't know if anybody else saw or can remember down at Ewood but saw some Sheff Utd fans turn up in fancy dress and had made themselves a copy of the the Flintstones car out of cardboard ... and no they couldn't get in with it so had to leave it outside with the Stewards... not sure what the Stewards did with it and not sure if the Sheff U fans got it back either

From the train going to Blackburn v. Reading somewhere just before Preston we witnessed some poor keeping, it must have been some publeague or in the same quality but the keeper was bouncing the ball when it hit some bump on the field and bounced in his own goal. The whole train went crazy.

1. On a coach to Villa we'd come off the motorway in Brum onto a filter system and a car of Villains pulled alongside waving 'V's out of the windows, threatening and jeering etc. The driver was so proccupied with this that he didn't see the car in front of him stop and ploughed smack bang into the back of it. They were only doing about 20mph so I guess no one was hurt but their car suffered significant damage. The rovers fans on the coach were in uproar.

2. The faces and gesticulations of the Dingles in Nelson and Brierfield as our convoy swept past. 17/12/00. Missed Anfield 95 so this was my best ever away day.

1) A pair of stockings.

2) Some black lacey knickers

3) A rampant rabbit vibrator.

I really think Hannah needs to be more careful what she leaves lying about....

You seriously need to get out more!!!

I once found a four leaved clover on the way to Coventry vs Southampton. Coventry lost so it wasn't very lucky and the man sat 5 rows behind us died which also wasn't very lucky so I wouldn't believe what they say about four leaved clovers being lucky!!!

Saw quite a few Brentford fans on Preston station on Saturday....oh dear.

On the day before last year's cup semi I was on a train pulling into Leeds station at 5.30. By chance I glanced at my paper and noticed to my horror that the Sheep were playing the Dingles at Elland Road that afternoon. To make matters much worse, it was a warm day, and I was sat there in my ROVERS top. Fortunately there were hardly any Dingles around, from, their away following of 15,000, and what there was of them all crammed into 1 carriage and only about 2 came through to where I was sat.

Anyone else seen the dog that peeps over the fence in the back alley at the bottom of Nuttall Street?

that IS weird

Yup, seen the dawg, it seems to be getting used to us. Still don't want to tickle its ears though. Looks like a bit of a psycho-dawg. It'll have yet arm off in no time at all

Archived