BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bring Back The Blue Socks

I was watching the Championship winning video earlier on and decided that the kit looked miles better with Blue socks, which is also more traditional than the current white ones.

In recent years we have worn blue socks with white shorts in the game against Tottenham two years ago which everyone thought looked good, so why not change back!

History supports Blue socks

Thoughts anyone?

P.S. Definitely keep the white shorts

we may of won the league with the blue socks but we also got relegated with blue socks.

we won the worthington cup with white socks and also got promoted with white socks although we have also got promoted with blue socks many years ago.

tbh the kit is more of a fashion item and we have some of the best looking kits right now in the country compared with others. I'm surprised makes like prada, armani etc haven't got in on the act.

i think the most important thing is how good the players are who wear them ;)

I was watching the Championship winning video earlier on and decided that the kit looked miles better with Blue socks, which is also more traditional than the current white ones.

In recent years we have worn blue socks with white shorts in the game against Tottenham two years ago which everyone thought looked good, so why not change back!

History supports Blue socks

Thoughts anyone?

P.S. Definitely keep the white shorts

I'll confuse the issue - why not red. Certainly like the away kit - this should be kept.

I think the colour of the kit is irrelevant these days.

It's all about gaining that extra yard when going face to face with the opposition.

Players these days are athletes so instead of going back to retro kits, we need to take the next step forward.

We used to have big baggy shorts, rugby style shirts, we then had small shorts and smaller shirts, then came Cameroon with their all in one kit so it leaves us with the next step.

We need to play naked.

It's the only way we will gain that extra length needed to defeat the opposition.

I think the colour of the kit is irrelevant these days.

It's all about gaining that extra yard when going face to face with the opposition.

Players these days are athletes so instead of going back to retro kits, we need to take the next step forward.

We used to have big baggy shorts, rugby style shirts, we then had small shorts and smaller shirts, then came Cameroon with their all in one kit so it leaves us with the next step.

We need to play naked.

It's the only way we will gain that extra length needed to defeat the opposition.

LOL naked. I think if the players were to play naked they should paint the kits on them! :o:D

Archived