BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] American Presidential Elections

You are amazingly naive if you seriously believe that the president of the United States was a mere puppet. Bush certainly isn't the brightest person around and like all previous and future presidents his cabient and advisors played an important role in the decisions he made, but you don't get to that level of political power if all you do is allow yourself to be manipulated by others or even be a yes man.

Im naïve, I think its you who is been rather naïve.

If you believe that Bush & Chenney were the either the strategic or theological planners behind the ‘War on Terror’ I suggest you go and do some research on the New York based Jewish lobby. Without the political and economic backing of this lobby, Bush or his father would never have become the Republicans candidate- he like most US presidents is indebted to this group. And as such the group wield an unproportional amount of power in the Whitehouse.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im naïve, I think its you who is been rather naïve.

If you believe that Bush & Chenney were the either the strategic or theological planners behind the ‘War on Terror’ I suggest you go and do some research on the New York based Jewish lobby. Without the political and economic backing of this lobby, Bush or his father would never have become the Republicans candidate- he like most US presidents is indebted to this group. And as such the group wield an unproportional amount of power in the Whitehouse.

Lobbies have power, but not that much power. You're also not right about there being no way that either Bush could have become president without their support. They give a lot of money, but not THAT much money and the Jewish population isn't so large that it decides elections.

You're both wrong, it's "disproportionate" - haha!

:D

Agreed disproportionate is the more common form but disproportional is a word and is perhaps more prevalent across the Atlantic. Perhaps or US chums could comment.

Makes a change from Jason bringing up the Jewish lobby again. Just as well he likes Muslims.

Lobbies have power, but not that much power. You're also not right about there being no way that either Bush could have become president without their support. They give a lot of money, but not THAT much money and the Jewish population isn't so large that it decides elections.

If lobbies don’t have that much power then why does Bush surround himself with neo-conservatives? Who are all part of the New York Based Jewish baby. As for your remark about money, you’d be flabbergasted to find out how much of the Worlds big business is owned or controlled by Jews.

Presidents are bound to both lobbies and big business; it’s just the way of the world. Eddie without trying to sound condescending – I suggest you read up on the power & influence of the Jewish population on the Whitehouse (Victor Orgnaski, Norman Finklestein although extremely skewed are pretty good). For example Mr Kagan a prominent neo-conservative strategist wrote a letter as early as 1997 asking for regime change in Iraq. The Bush administration would not have come to fruition without the backing of two key blocks; the Jewish neo-cons and Oil companies.

Neo-cons explained

As you Philipl; I have no problem with Jews and indeed I am probably pro-Zionist, I was simply stating that the War on terror was planned and executed by neo-conservative Jews and Mr Bush is nothing more than a puppet.

You see the difference between you and me is that you see everything in “Black and White”, whilst I try to make distinctions, I read around the subject matter taking on both perspectives and then forming my own opinion. It is quit obvious that if the subject matter doesn’t have ‘liberal’ stamped on it then you wouldn’t read it .What riles me most about people is that I get labelled a racist or xenophobic, for forming an informed opinion, yet you and others alike wouldn’t dream of reading or trying to understand the theory behind Islamic groups.

Take for example your sly remark about Muslims (where you imply that I am Islamaphobic) I don’t dislike Muslims just Islamists, moderate Muslims and post-islamist’s are ok in my book. However Muslims that follow archaic anti-western Qutbism, Wahhabism or Deobandi political Islamic, I admit to having a dislike towards.

Jews, Muslims, liberals, poor me. All this in a thread about the US Presidential elections...

Obama seems to be pulling away slightly and looks likely to take Wisconsin and Hawai'i (which is where he is from) tomorrow, increasing his winning streak to 10 primaries in a row. The momentum he's gathering and the sheer size of the movement behind him is staggering.

He'll face a very tough fight next month however with Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania all holding primaries. These states are rife with pro-Hillary groups that he will have to fight hard to win over. Perhaps someone on that side of the water can give an insight into the atmosphere over there.

Jews, Muslims, liberals, poor me. All this in a thread about the US Presidential elections...

Obama seems to be pulling away slightly and looks likely to take Wisconsin and Hawaii (which is where he is from) tomorrow, increasing his winning streak to 10 primaries in a row. The momentum he's gathering and the sheer size of the movement behind him is staggering.

He'll face a very tough fight next month however with Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania all holding primaries. These states are rife with pro-Hillary groups that he will have to fight hard to win over. Perhaps someone on that side of the water can give an insight into the atmosphere over there.

Yep as per usual not started by me either.

As far as Obama he seems to have momentum and is making Hilary's campaign look stagnet. IMO He will find it tough to win Texan but Ohio & Pennsylvania will be much more open.

Its looking likely that it will come down to the 'Superdelagtes' to decide, in which case that suits Hilary due to Bills influence

Cool, which firms?

Time Warner

Aol

Warner Brothers

Viacom. (MTV, Nickelodeon)

NBC Universal.

New York Times,

The Wall Street Journal,

Washington Post

DreamWorks

Time, Newsweek,

Seagram Company

U.S. News & World Report.

Rothschild’s

Prentice Hall,

Simon & Schuster

In addition the CEO of Disney is a Jew, as is the CEO of Sony US, NBC the same. The governor of the world bank is also a Jew

This is just a small list that concentrates on the Media in main, finding out the ownership of large finical instructions is much harder.

Archived