BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Cole....

chocky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am an attention-seeking fool who is not from the local area but isn't this thread rather pathetic.

Burnley have signed a decent player. Is it a requirement that Blackburn fans must mock or try to mock and make themselves look silly in doing so? I can understand the bone-heads going off on one but people who are sensible and tolerant - as most on this board...?

There's banter and there's obsessive, sadistic, twisted, contrived bitterness.

Well done Burnley for signing a good player. Good luck, Cole, in getting back in the goalscoring groove.

There you go. Attention-crave fulfilled. And a bit of inter-club tolerance displayed.

Let me put it this way, we all wish they had hired Sturrock rather than nickos mate. So why don't you leave this to the locals. This is a local hatred, for local people.

Why are you having a snipe at the anti Burnleh sentiment here. It seems OK to be deriding ManU and Liverpool all day long but a few cracks at the dingles and folks get all puffy about it.

Oh and since you are not local, if you want some real "obsessive, sadistic, twisted, contrived bitterness."

go on clarrots mad and declare your undying love for BRFC. You'll see we actually are quite tame in our mockery.

I am an attention-seeking fool who is not from the local area but isn't this thread rather pathetic.

Burnley have signed a decent player. Is it a requirement that Blackburn fans must mock or try to mock and make themselves look silly in doing so? I can understand the bone-heads going off on one but people who are sensible and tolerant - as most on this board...?

There's banter and there's obsessive, sadistic, twisted, contrived bitterness.

Well done Burnley for signing a good player. Good luck, Cole, in getting back in the goalscoring groove.

There you go. Attention-crave fulfilled. And a bit of inter-club tolerance displayed.

Highlighted section - no need for me to say any more on this or any more of your posts.

There's banter and there's obsessive, sadistic, twisted, contrived bitterness

Just exactly where in this thread have you seen this? :unsure:

As you don`t say where you come from,which part of cloud cuckoo land are you actually from? Deriding the dingles is actually considered the no1 local sport. :lol:

Just exactly where in this thread have you seen this? :unsure:

As you don`t say where you come from,which part of cloud cuckoo land are you actually from? Deriding the dingles is actually considered the no1 local sport. :lol:

apparantly all the burnley fans love him, apart from the one i spoke to that said hes a "ba+^&rd reject and past it" :lol: he said only he hates him all the rest love him :o

With that extra finger on each hand, Rovers should be looking at trialling these dingle kids in goal. That extra finger might come in handy when tipping a ball just around the post.

.....come to think of it, those abnormally long arms (used to knuckle-drag) might benefit a goallie too! <_<

Im glad for him, top player and helped us win a trophy.

I've still got my ticket, nicely framed with the photo of him scoring that goal. I though He was a great player for us..Does not mean I'm happy for the dingles though... :angry::angry:

For the record, Paul Dickov has notched twice for the donkey lashers today.

And Joe Garner has scored his 14th of the season for Carlisle.

Edit: Jonathan Walters and Peter Thorne also scored today.

Archived