BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Cole....

chocky

Will they like him or will we hate hiom now...It's one of those.."He was a @#/?" Or "He is a C**t now for going to the Dingles"..wonder if they will give him a good reception.. :wacko:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two faced swines on Clarets Mad....."The guy is a class act"......"He's been a brilliant player throughout his career"......"Tons of talent". No doubt he was lazy and useless when he wore blue and white.

No one has mentioned the cup winning goal for Rovers on there as yet....

Loving these quotes, clock the username and time.

comment by CLARETBROXI

posted 3 Hours Ago

no news as of yet llewelyn but i can sense thursday being a busy day for us, although hopefully it will not involve signing cole, the more i think about it the more i don't want him,

comment by CLARETBROXI

posted 28 Minutes Ago

i have to say i'm excited, i mean at the end of the day the guy is a bit of a goalscoring legend so to have someone of that stature at the club says alot about us nowadays

You just want to laugh dont you?

To repost what I put in Nickos thread:-

I always thought the reason Andy Cole was such a prolific striker was his movement. He may well miss 5 of the 6 chances that come his way but a lot of other strikers would never get them chances. Cole knew how to get in the right place at the right time and lose his marker. His first goal for us at Sheff Weds was a prime example. He was still capable whilst at Man City. A lot depends on whether his instint is still enough or whether his loss of pace has finished him. I doubt very much whether he'll prove to be the prolific marksman Niko and the dingles hope. Let's be honest, when we were in that league and signed Hughes he was very ordinary at best.

Two faced swines on Clarets Mad....."The guy is a class act"......"He's been a brilliant player throughout his career"......"Tons of talent". No doubt he was lazy and useless when he wore blue and white.

No one has mentioned the cup winning goal for Rovers on there as yet....

Lazy and useless just a few of the negatives used for him when playing for us.

They only signed him as an excuse for their end of season failure.

I can see it now, the headlines in the Deepest east Lancs telegraph....

Burnley miss out on promotion courtesy of Andy Cole, the one time star of their arch enemy @#/? Rovers FC. It is almost without doubt the biggest inside operation to cause one of the real old enemy teams to fail from their ambition, never has there been such an underhanded way of undermining a team. I mean, can burney fans actually beleive that Agent Gilby was conviced to sign Andy Cole at the say so of one time @#/?s manager Graeme Sourness as being the man to send Burnley into the promised of the Premiership as he had the skill, the knack of scoring important goals and the experience that Burnley needed to supplement their already star laden team at Turd Moor.

Manager Owen McCoyle, a much talked about potential super manager in the making (only in the Mirror by a man named NIXON), can hardly bring himself to look at the table as Burnley lie in 8th place this morning having failed to find the net on just 1 occasion as Burnley contrived to make 50 golden edged chances only for Andy Goal to miss 45 one on ones with the opposition keeper. He point blankly refused to comment on the alleged BRFC tattoo sported by the one time @#/?s centre forward as he made his way back to Sunderland FC at the end of his loan period.

The story could continue Alan but the start is there for you to carry on as we enter the middle of May 08 !!!!!!!!

Mods, I apologise for the odd word, but if any Burnley fan was to read the above post, it would be the only way they could understand it without showing them pictures. :rover:

Quite right.

Andrew Cole.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Especially as we've signed players of the calibre of....................ermmmm...................... :unsure:

Reading this thread I'm reminded of the words "People in glass houses"

Seriously though I'll never have a bad word to say about Cole after his 13 goals from 20 games saved us from oblivion when he signed, also scoring a cup winning goal in the process. I wish him well on a personal level but I'll be gutted if he scores enough goals to take Burnleh up.

If they'd signed Dickov, believing him to be their saviour, that WOULD have been funny.

Quite right.

Andrew Cole.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Especially as we've signed players of the calibre of....................ermmmm...................... :unsure:

Reading this thread I'm reminded of the words "People in glass houses"

Seriously though I'll never have a bad word to say about Cole after his 13 goals from 20 games saved us from oblivion when he signed, also scoring a cup winning goal in the process. I wish him well on a personal level but I'll be gutted if he scores enough goals to take Burnleh up.

If they'd signed Dickov, believing him to be their saviour, that WOULD have been funny.

keep the faith...new signings will arrive!

I am an attention-seeking fool who is not from the local area but isn't this thread rather pathetic.

Burnley have signed a decent player. Is it a requirement that Blackburn fans must mock or try to mock and make themselves look silly in doing so? I can understand the bone-heads going off on one but people who are sensible and tolerant - as most on this board...?

There's banter and there's obsessive, sadistic, twisted, contrived bitterness.

Well done Burnley for signing a good player. Good luck, Cole, in getting back in the goalscoring groove.

There you go. Attention-crave fulfilled. And a bit of inter-club tolerance displayed.

I am an attention-seeking fool who is not from the local area but isn't this thread rather pathetic.

Burnley have signed a decent player. Is it a requirement that Blackburn fans must mock or try to mock and make themselves look silly in doing so? I can understand the bone-heads going off on one but people who are sensible and tolerant - as most on this board...?

Well done Burnley for signing a good player. Good luck, Cole, in getting back in the goalscoring groove.

There you go. Attention-crave fulfilled. And a bit of inter-club tolerance displayed.

ohh noo please dont say your the loser off the official forum? rover6 i have said it before you dont have a clue about football and therefore you obviously dont understand the rivalry between us and the dingles so you might aswell just keep quiet. :wacko:

Talking of the 'unspeakables' this has got the local yokels over them hills in rather a damn bad mood!!

PRICELESS! :brfc::lol::brfc:

That's brilliant...Burnley borough council taking their kids to Ewood park for football training...Even they must think Burnley are so crap... :rover::rover:

Shut up.

Archived