BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Last Game

SAS

This is a rubbish performance, they really need to get stuck into them in the second half.

I'd rather us be dirty blackburn than this pansy performance, think the players are scared to get injured before their summer holidays.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, is Vogel playing? His name has not been mention once and we've played almost 45 minutes..

Nobody is playing today. Well that's a lie, Emerton and Santa Cruz have turned up, but Roque's having to chase down hopeless lumps upfield and Emerton isn't a good enough player to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Thats what happens when you put Reid at right back. I don't understand why he persists with him there.

Because Emerton's legs are really useful in the centre of the park - something Reid has shown he's incapable of. Why we don't have a full time right back in the reserves that could do the job, or even Zurab/Ooijer though is beyond me. Reid's terrible there.

Very pessimistic i know but i can't see us getting a win from this. I expect us of course to come out with a bit of fire and probably get an equaliser, but i can't see us getting the three points based on what i've seen so far. The players don't look interested and we are giving Birmingham too much time on the ball.

Its a shame because results are going in our favour.

friedel's terrible. i withdraw my vote on him being the best player this season. :angry2:

That's a bit over the top. He's kept us in games at times this season (think of United at home), but it was a horrible error. I don't think good performances justify horrible mistakes, but he's certainly not a terrible player.

In all honesty if there were to be a first goal at that stage I'd have been unconcerned to which way it went.

I believe we are better coming from behind against this calibre of opposition, rather than attempting to kill the game off (which we are clinically inept at).

That's a bit over the top. He's kept us in games at times this season (think of United at home), but it was a horrible error. I don't think good performances justify horrible mistakes, but he's certainly not a terrible player.

ya... but it's this kind of games that matters. gotta admit it's an impulse statement.

Archived