• Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rubbish defending.

Reid awful. Bentley disinterested.

WE NEED A RIGHT BACK, PLEEEEEEEZE

Pleeeeaaaaase buy a right back Sparky.

Oh please. Come on please please.

I don't want much just a right back. Pleaeaeaeaease.

Hughes takes off Pedersen why? Not been fantastic, but we can't keep playing around with our formation and set-up. The man is a total idiot when it comes to tactics.

Very strange indeed...

the only thing that really annoys me is that in interviews the players honestly sounded like they were desperate to play in Europe.

this makes no sense at all.

Well I just hope that if any of our players say they want to leave in summer wanting European football, that Hughes sits them down and makes them watch a rerun of this gutless performance and tell why they haven't got it already.

Unless it's Roberts or Reid in which case they can just leave!!

CHEERIO REID, CHEERIO DUNN, CHEERIO TUGAY, CHEERIO ROBERTS, you all stink and its time to go, Jansen had more to offer before his career fizzled out trying to cut it in U.S. Shocking thing is Roberts is the worst there and he's the only one that would recieve a transfer fee!!!!!!!! Its a positive summer if none of them are here next year!

Warnock off and Benni on

Hughes is a total f***************g idiot. Takes off the left midfielder and then the left back. Well done sir, well done. Why don't you think before you make changes next time.

Hughes is a total f***************g idiot. Takes off the left midfielder and then the left back. Well done sir, well done. Why don't you think before you make changes next time.

I wouldn't go that far, but i agree he has made major mistakes today and has done on numerous times this season. Those that say Hughes doesn't know anything about tactics, can i have what you are smoking?

Well, that's our season, then. I'm not really pis*ed off by the result, strangely, and I'd be more than satisfied with a 7th place in the Premier League. We are Blackburn Rovers, punching well above our weight yet again, and finishing above several teams tipped for glory before the season started, teams who have spent gazillions on new players, such as Pompey, City, Spurs and West Ham.

As for the Bentley situation - if he's going to "do a Benni" if he's not sold during the summer, I'd rather we get rid of him now instead of having a totally uninterested and sulky right winger.

Also good to see Fulham (probably) staying up, and the Boro - City match has got to be the most insane match of the season.

Well, that's our season, then. I'm not really pis*ed off by the result, strangely, and I'd be more than satisfied with a 7th place in the Premier League. We are Blackburn Rovers, punching well above our weight yet again, and finishing above several teams tipped for glory before the season started, teams who have spent gazillions on new players, such as Pompey, City, Spurs and West Ham.

As for the Bentley situation - if he's going to "do a Benni" if he's not sold during the summer, I'd rather we get rid of him now instead of having a totally uninterested and sulky right winger.

Also good to see Fulham (probably) staying up, and the Boro - City match has got to be the most insane match of the season.

What's this? A sensible well-thought out post?!

If one more person says "we are doing well for a club of our size" I'll punch them in their face.

Doesn't matter how big our town is, or how many supporters turn up, it matters the quality of player we have on the pitch and YET AGAIN these players have not shown up when it matters.

If one more person says "we are doing well for a club of our size" I'll punch them in their face.

Doesn't matter how big our town is, or how many supporters turn up, it matters the quality of player we have on the pitch and YET AGAIN these players have not shown up when it matters.

Aye, regardless of the Villa result we should keep our side of the bargain just in case, and we should be able to beat the next worst team in the league to Derby.

Archived