Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Last Game

SAS

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should've just said "We haven't got a chance, relegation is a certainty"

Anyway, important game to us whether Villa win or not;

Highest achievable: 6th (Merit payment: £10.8 million)

Lowest could fall: 9th (£8.64 million)

£2.2m is quite a lot of money.

True, but we'd have to be very unlucky to finish 9th (our GD is 6 more than Man City's).

Just been on BIG CLUB'S website, they are now flogging tickets at £7.50. Relegation decider, yet a Premier League club from the second largest city in the UK can't sell 28000 tickets. No more questions your honour

Bit cheeky considering I paid £35 for mine...

Just being doing a little research on the Biggest Club in the World Ever.....and their home record is surprisingly good. Since McLeish came in, they have only lost one game at home, back in January to Chelsea. They have managed draws with Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool (reserves).

Given our poor recent record down there and the fact that its win or bust for them, i'm not overly confident.

Excellent referee Howard Webb, but what a massive game for Rovers it seems to be getting bigger and bigger as kick off approaches.

Looking forward to seeing my mate Johann Vogel setting the platform for a Rovers victory.

Just read that Karen Brady was ready to jump ship and join Arsenal until the police began inquiries into her and her bosses handling of financial affairs at the big club- alls obviously not well there.

Hope the players are up for it have some major concerns over David Bentley, hope i'm wrong and that he delivers a five star performance and the that the whole of the team look strong and concentrate for the full ninety minutes plus injury time.

The club deserves the prize money.

Fans going to brum and sitting in the home area beware. If your caught you will be arrested and will be subject to a football banning order.

vrum expect a volatile atmosphere and will not tolerate away fans in home areas.

You have been warned

Unlike Portsmouth who were happy to leave a pompey fan sat in front of us signing along to their songs for about half an hour.

On a side note where is everyone heading pre match?

Just been on BIG CLUB'S website, they are now flogging tickets at £7.50. Relegation decider, yet a Premier League club from the second largest city in the UK can't sell 28000 tickets. No more questions your honour

Bit cheeky considering I paid £35 for mine...

For a 'BIG CLUB' :lol: like Brum to be flogging tickets at those prices and charging Rovers fans 35 quid a time is f'kin scandalous, I thought there was a law against that?

What a shyte house of a club they are.....from top to bottom :angry:

We've sold out. Brum haven't. It's sitting on my hands time pretending to support Birmingham, but at least I don't have to sit behind the goals (which i hate)

Fans going to brum and sitting in the home area beware. If your caught you will be arrested and will be subject to a football banning order.

vrum expect a volatile atmosphere and will not tolerate away fans in home areas.

You have been warned

The tension rises even more in one certain area.......

For a 'BIG CLUB' :lol: like Brum to be flogging tickets at those prices and charging Rovers fans 35 quid a time is f'kin scandalous, I thought there was a law against that?

What a shyte house of a club they are.....from top to bottom :angry:

The article on the BCFC site does say the £7.50 tickets are restricted view.

I'm not defending the £35 we're all paying for a ticket but we should compare like with like.

Unlike Portsmouth who were happy to leave a pompey fan sat in front of us signing along to their songs for about half an hour.

newt

Usually I'd say draw for this one but with the circumstances as they are I fancy us to win.

If this wasn't last game of the season I'd pick a draw probably.

If Brum just needed a draw then I'd say nailed on draw, maybe even Brum win as they'd shut up shop and maybe attack us on the break.

But with them needing a win I think they'll come at us strongly. I think we have the quality to resist and attack them on the break, we're in pretty good form and Santa is scoring for fun.

Think we'll go two up, they'll score one near the end.

Birmingham 1-2 Rovers.

Reading to survive is a big shout Hughesey !!

For me, I think if anyone is going to get a survival chance then Roys Fulham might just do it.

I am devastated that Bolton survived (wife and daughter support them). I wonder what the odds are that Bolton concede 6 or more goals at Stamford Bridge and that the chasing pack all score at least 4 goals without reply ? Now that would make me happy to see trotters go down on goal difference :rolleyes:

Good call I am getting there around 1pm ish, my brumie accent is down to a T but not sure about my mate so could do with some pointers on a friendly pub for a few beers.

Looking forward to seeing my mate Johann Vogel setting the platform for a Rovers victory.

That's right - you slagged him off after his first game in well over 10 months - you great judge of a footballer you. Well done, if only Mark Hughes had your eye for recognising a good 'un eh?

That's right - you slagged him off after his first game in well over 10 months - you great judge of a footballer you. Well done, if only Mark Hughes had your eye for recognising a good 'un eh?

Dont mock bob :rolleyes: you never know!

They should be with you by now. Think you should of phoned the club as it looks like the postman has lost them.

Is anyone else still waiting for tickets to come in the post?

I paid for mine about 2 weeks ago and as of Friday they haven't arrived!!??

Has anyone named a pub yet ? In the past we've used The Sack O Potatoes and Gosta Green up at Aston Uni, both about 3/4 a mile away. Any other suggestions.

Anyone else down there tomorrow night ?

Archived