Wont you score a goal for me

With your left, with your right

with your head or with your knee

Santa Cruz, Cruz, Cruz

Hes the best in premier league

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
taken from roversmad a song for sunday, tune of santa claus is comin to town -------------------------------------------------------- you better watch out,you better not cry hes our number 9 and hes from paraguy santa cruz is coming to town, you better look out,you better beware hes good on the ground hes good in the air santa cruz is sending you down, santa cruz is sending you down,santa cruz is sending you down,santa cruz is sending you down

:lol: i likes that, good work!

Looks like I've left it too late to get tickets but great news that we've sold out.

I just hope all the local pubs are 'going interactive' and showing the Birmingham game rather than the Mancs. They'd better!

I'll be down there then.

Let's hope the air conditioning is 'on' because it wasn't before the Derby game. It was roasting.

We have a spare ticket. Daughters friend is at a funeral and cant get back. She only paid student price but you can upgrade if you're not a student,

I probably should have written that slightly better (although I hope to someday have that be a true statement). I work in a bar and I consider it the official Rovers bar in Paris.

Which one is it Eddie?

I have a project I am working on at 81, Avenue Victor Hugo, and need to do a site visit. I might just come over to watch the game and then do my work on monday.............

One Love BRFC

hey Gumboots,if you throw in a flight from Cape Town to the Game,then i'll be interested in that ticket ;)

If I could afford to travel from clitheroe I'd be there myself. However with a new central heating boiler to pay for and a trip to Munich at the end of the month to visit new grandson, I have to pass.

Archived